| What are We? |

The sunlight coming from the window was blinding as it made direct contact with my face.

I rolled into the soft pillow before lazily sitting up.

My eyes circled around the room until I realized I wasn't in my own.

When did I fall asleep here?

I grabbed my phone and saw a message.

Jin : We left early and I let you sleep since you don't have work today, we made you your own key to the dorms so you can use it, I'll see you tonight

The heart at the end of the text message sent butterflies around my stomach as I stood up.

I realized it was already 11am and gasped.

I quickly ran to the bathroom.

My eyes lurked inside of his closet as I spotted a white shirt.

It wasn't that big as I tossed it over me.

There's at least 50 white t-shirts, I doubt he will notice if one goes missing-

A sly smile made its way to my face as I grabbed my sweater and the brand new key.

☆彡

My eyes scanned the papers as I read through the unnecessary amount of spam mail I received.

As I threw the pile of newspapers and papers onto the counter, I heard a knock.

I curiously peeked through the hole before seeing a familiar face.

I opened the door as a dog happily greeted me.

"Hey Yejin noona~" Jae looked down at me with a small smile.

"Hi Jae, why are you in front of my apartment with Harper?" My eyebrows raised as I smirked.

He nervously laughed and I could already tell where this was going.

"Can you please please watch her tonight? I have a business meeting and won't be able to go home tonight and I know you'll feed and care for her~!"

I nodded as he spoke, a smile growing on his face.

"Really? Thanks! You're the best~" He handed me Harper's leash as well as a stack of cash.

He shoved it into my hands before I could protest and waved before running back down to his car.

"I don't need-"

"I don't care! I'll cya tomorrow noona!"

I stared at the man as he drove away, my hand slowly closing my door.

Harper stood there patiently as I took her leash off.

Her tail began to wag as I patted her head softly.

She casually hopped on the couch as I pulled out her food and water bowls.

From the amount of times she was dropped off here, the apartment was very familiar to her already as it was basically her second home.

"There you go~" My voice was soft as I pet the loving dog.

As I sat down next to her, she immedietly climbed on top of me, almost crushing me before laying her head down on my lap.

I contained my giggles as she asked for more attention by putting her paw on my arm.

I pet her as she began to fall asleep.

"I'm gonna steal you from him one day and not let him take you home-"

☆彡

Squeals could be heard from any part of the building as Ara excitedly hugged Harper.