(Trigger warning~ Rape, evidence, degradation, Unwanted Climax. This is very graphic and it is Rape in its horrible so do not read if it is a trigger please be safe. Honestly... It's VERY bad so... don't read it at all possible to trigger. It is Rape!!! I'll write a small thing at the bottom if you had to skip. I'd rather you all be safe than hurt.)

"Did you just say please? Wow, you really are a slut." Roman whined as he tried to push away but his body was far too weak to fight him. Erik gripped his chin tightly as he just laughed. "I bet you've even had fantasies of this shit. You're a sex addict. I bet anything can get you off."

"Stop." Erik just laughed crawled over top of him and smiled, holding his phone up. Roman whimpered as the sound of a picture being taken filled the air and Erik bit his lip to hold back more laughter. "Please..."

"There you go begging again Roman. Don't worry..." Roman cried through the gasp as he felt Erik palm him through his pants. "I'll give just what you want."

"L-Let me..." Roman whined as he tried to push Erik's hands away. "Please... Please, no... no... don't..." Erik slipped his hand under his pant's making Roman bit his tongue wanting to scream rather than moan. Erik just smirked as he rubbed roughly watching Roman squirm. "No. Stop. Plea... No. no. no." Roman had tears in his eyes as he limply kicked his leg unable to do much as his body refused to listen to him. He wanted to shove Erik off of him. He wanted to run. He wanted to get as far away as he could but... He just laid there unable to move as Erik started to unbutton his pant and pull them down.

"Shut up, you know you want this. I've heard the stories... of all the men and women you've seduced into bed for a one night stand... I'm surprised your fiance is even ok with all that. He must love having a slut like you to fuck."

"N-..." Roman choked as Erik started to jerk him off. He bit his lip roughly till it started to bleed refusing to make a sound. He couldn't stand those hands all over him. He tried to squirm away but the room span and he found himself truly helpless. Erik laughed as he held Roman down by pressing a hand to his chest as he worked Roman up. Roman's eyes fluttered as his guilt tore through him. He couldn't help but think of Virgil. He hated it. His stupid hypersexuality working against him as his mind forced him to see Virgil. 

"Awe... Is the slut finally getting into it?"

"No." Roman grunted as he gripped the sheets, his voice slurred and shaky. Erik just quirked a brow as he moved till he was able to push his mouth down around Roman's dick, electricity a very remorseful sound from the other's lips.

"I knew you wanted this."

"no. no. no."  Roman panted as his eyes rolled. "no..." He whimpered feeling Erik's tongue flick against the tip making a shiver run down his spine. He couldn't even move. He felt everything slow down around him as the world faded a bit. Erik never stopped. Worse still... Roman lost his ability to fight at all. Roman's eyes were half-lidded as Erik released him with a pop. He helped Roman out of his shirt and sat him up against the headboard, taking another picture before lining his own dick up to Roman's mouth.

"Now be a good slut and show me just what you can do." Roman whined pathetically as practically choked, getting slammed into roughly. He couldn't breathe... it hurt Erik didn't stop or slow down. The sounds of Erik's moans filled the air and before Roman could even blink he found himself drowning on cum. Erik released in his mouth before stepping back and watching as it dripped down out of Roman's mouth, the man to drugged out to even wipe it off or spit it out. Roman felt gross. Another click of the camera and Roman's heart dropped. "Now you look the part, huh, slut?" Roman just slowly slipped only to fall back as Erik yanked him back down. "We at least have to make it look like your enjoying yourself."