36 ~ The End~

Virgil stumbled into the house, his mind not working for even a second, as he closed the door and just leaned against it completely dazed. He... He's gone. Marcos was gone. He was out of his life... forever. He was safe. Colt was safe. Roman... Roman was...

"Starlight?" Virgil broke down instantly slamming himself into Roman who latched onto him and held him as if he was the only thing that could keep him tethered to earth. "Starlight, shh... It's ok. Virgil, it's ok. I've got you. You're safe."

"Yeah... Yeah, we are." Roman faltered a bit as he looked down to see the bright smile Virgil had painting his face. "We safe... He's... he's gone. Ro, he's gone."

"What?" Virgil cried with tears of pure relief and joy as Roman snugged into him, despite his confusion. "What do you mean..."

"He's gone, Lovely. He's gone and... I'm free. Colt and I... we're free. He's gone and... this time... Time I don't think he's coming back." Roman didn't know how to take it to be honest. Tears pricked at his eyes as Virgil pulled away, seeing the stunned expression in Roman's eyes. "Roman... Marcos is gone."

"He's... He's gone?" Virgil nodded as Roman gently caressed his cheek melting completely at how the younger leaned into his touch. He couldn't even feel his heart beating... for a second Roman actually thought he had died and this was somesort of a fantasy the gods had given. He pressed his hand to his chest as his tears started to fall, Virgil chuckling slightly at the sight of Roman's dazed smile. "Wait... Is this... Is this real? I'm not..." Roman stepped back just trying to get a feel for his pulse his own mind spiralling hard as Virgil sighed softly in understanding. After all, he had thought the same thing. "I can't..." Roman was panicking. He was to dazed to feel his heart and since he couldn't feel his heart beat, he couldn't latch onto it as real. "I can't find my... V-Virgil?" 

"Then feel mine." Virgil took his hand and pressed it into his own chest, leaning into him as he wrapped his arms around him. He leaned his head against his head agaisnt his love's shoulder nuzzling into his neck as Roman gasped feeling the powerful thrumb over Virgil's overjoyed heart. 

"Virgil, I... I feel it. I..." Roman melt completely as he leaned into him. "I feel it. It's real? This... this is real? He's gone?"

"He's gone, Lovely. He's gone." Roman choked as he held his love tightly breaking down completely in Virgil's arms. "He's gone. Three years and were finally free." Roman tried to speak... tried to express how happy he was... how relieve... how in love with Virgil he was, but his words could not come out. He just stayed there sobbing out as Virgil held him. "Our lives... Our lives can FINALLY begin."

Nearly a month later Virgil was frantically fixing himself over in the mirror despite every comment Remus said about him being fine. He couldn't help it. His nerves were on fire.

"And you're CERTAIN Roman doesn't know what happening?" Remus groaned as he threw himself back against the bed.

"No, Emo. Roman doesn't know what's going on. He's out taking Colt to your mothers." Virgil smiled, relaxing slightly as Remus laughed. "It's going to be ok. You've got all the evidance you need."

"I just want this marrage to be over." Virgil growled as Logan walked in with a smile. 

"That is what I'm here to do." Logan walked over and fixed the youngers tie before smoothing Virgil jacket. "Relax, Virgil. I won't let this case fall."

"It doesn't matter either way to be honest." Remus cackled as he kicked his feet. "For starter, He's up and vanished. Meaning Virgie here wins by default. Two... Virgie's got enough proof to claim duress and therefore make his marrage a completely sham. Secondly, even if he does lose this... All he has to do is wait a year and claim abandonment. It's not the first time the assholes up and vanished, which he also has proof of."