(TW~Mentions of recording, events that happened durring the rape specifically Roman's climax, Roman kinda being drugged and scared, Abuse)

Virgil gently pushed the door open, cringing at the silence that met him. Roman just laid there on the bed zoned out in a daze staring at the wall. Virgil sighed as he let the door click shut making Roman's eyes narrow.

"Emile?" Roman whimpered out softly as he curled up more. "Or... Or is it..."

"Hey there, Princey." Roman jumped up only to groan and whine at how the room spun. "Take it easy there, moron." Virgil joked with a sad tone as he swallowed his pain and walked further into the room. "Emile said the doctors had you on some stuff."

"Doctors?" Roman frowned slightly as he shook his head and sighed. "Right. Doctors. I keep forgetting. I just... don't like the haze. To... to similar. Don't like it. I..."

"Hey, it's ok. Breathe, Ro." Roman gasped as he hugged his knees making Virgil's heart break. "Can... Can I sit or..." Roman just held his arms out startling Virge a bit seeing just how broken his love was.

"Please?" Virgil smiled sadly as he sat down beside him. "I... I need my stormfly."

"I'm right here." Virgil hesitated slightly, still a bit hurt over it all, but too stunned to even dream about it all being some sort of a trick. It wasn't that he believed it... but it wasn't that he didn't either. In all honesty, Virgil was in shock and wasn't thinking about it at all. He sighed as he gently nudged Roman into his arms giving him plenty of time and space at first to pull away and say no. Roman didn't. In fact, he latched on to Virgil completely, shaking like a leaf.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Roman cried as he gripped Virgil's shirt even tighter. "I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't want to. I didn't want to, Virgil. I swear... please... I'm sorry. I love you. I never meant to cheat. I didn't want to..."

"It's ok..."

"No, it's not." Roman whimpered as his breathing started to go lasp. "I should've fought harder. I should've done something. I... I shouldn't have. I didn't want to... I tried so hard not to but he... and I still... I'm so sorry." Virgil really didn't have a response to that. He had an idea what Roman was talking about though. He'd seen that video more times than it was probably healthy for him. He knew every second that it showed. How Erik laughed when he started recording... The way Roman just laid there limp with his out of it look in his eyes, whimpers spilling from his lips drowned by Eriks grunts. But mostly... The way Roman came with a lapsed moan as he tensed... Virgil didn't even have to see Erik. The video replayed in his mind as he remembered when Roman's eyes met with the camera before rolling back. The exhausted and done look on his face. His eyes held no luster. He should have seen it. Instead, he was far to hurt to even notice. " I didn't want to. I didn't. I swear, Virgil. Me odio a mí mismo por haber salido de todo eso. No lo quise No lo quería a él. Por favor. ¿Amor? ¿Por favor?"

"Roman..."

"I can't lose you." Virgil's eyes narrowed as his phone started going of. He didn't care. He'd take the beating. Nothing mattered more to him than Roman. "Please? Virgil, I'm sorry I hurt you. I didn't want it. I never wanted to cheat."

"Roman..." Virgil sighed as he swallowed his pain and just held him closer. "Cheating is when you willing of sound mind seek out and or consent to relations with someone who is not your partner without their consent or prior knowledge."

"Virgil, I... I cheated. Erik he... We... I... Fuck, I came. I actually came from his... I feel gross. I feel so fucking gross." Virgil felt everything break down in him as Roman sobbed into his chest. "Please, don't leave me. Please? I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I said no. I swear, I said no."

"I'm sorry too, Roman." Roman visibly flinched as Virgil slowly pushed away. His phone was going crazy at this point and he knew Marcos was mad. "I'm sorry too."

"Virgil, don't." Roman clutched his hands desperate for his love to stay there. "Please?! Don't leave me. I'm sorry. I didn't want this."

"I know. I believe you. I just..." Virgil's eyes darkened as his phone finally stopped. He knew what that meant. Silence with Marcos was never a good thing. He started for the door before he even realized he had gotten up. "I have to go."

"Virgil?" The way Roman sounded so weak... so fragile... as if a slight breath of air would send him crumbling to dust... it hurt far worse then anything Virgil had ever experienced before. "Is this... Is this goodbye?"

"Ro..."

"Are we over?" Virgil's eyes darkened as he looked back to see Roman sitting there staring at nothing as he held his finger directly where his ring would have been had he been able to wear it. Virgil glanced down at his hand and cringed wanting nothing more than to tell Roman no but knowing he didn't have a choice in the matter. He fucked up. He walked himself back into Marcos's arms and he was stuck there. Roman... Roman was better off without him. It was more than likely... Virgil's fault this ever happened to begin with. "Are you breaking up with me over this? Do... Do you hate me now?"

"I could nev-..." Roman's eyes met his and Virgil just crashed realizing what he had to do. Roman watched, numb to everything, as Virgil took off his ring and placed it into his palm. His eyes just stared at it, unable to even formulate a thought, let alone an action or response. 

"So this is it?" Roman muttered as Virgil frowned and nodded. "You're saying goodbye for good this time?"

"Yes, I am." Roman smiled, albeit broken, as he looked up meeting with his loves gaze. "Goodbye, Roman."

"Goodbye, My love. I'm sorry." Virgil frowned even more as he tried to tune everything out just walking to the door. "I'm sorry I ruined everything. It was... amazing while it lasted. Just... Virgil?" The younger paused, door open, as tears spilled from his eyes. He refused to turn around to let Roman see just much he was in pain too. "Was it... Were you... Did I at least make you happy?" Virgil whimpered silently as his heart completely shattered in his chest. "That's all I wanted to do... was to make you happy and for you to feel loved. Did... Did I? Did I make you happy?"

"Goodbye, Roman." Roman watched as the door shut, leaving him alone, and sending that last needed sign that it was truly over. No tears came. No tears came just as no response did. He just set the ring on the table beside him before laying down and just closing his eyes, the full force of the goodbye not having actually hit him yet.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Marcos yelled the second Virgil walked in the door. Virgil by this point was completely broken. He had given up and just fell right back into that mindset he fought so hard to get out of. His eyes never met with his 'boyfriend' as surprised a whimper. "ANSWER ME?!"

"I returned the ring." Marcos growled as Virgil shook. "I gave him back the ring."

"I told you to throw it out. You weren't supposed to ever see him ag... You know what." Virgil froze as Marcos's voice went a sickeningly sweet tone. "I think you've been without rules for... a bit too long. You've forgotten your place. I'll forgive this ONE interaction but... I AM going to have to reteach you everything." Virgil's eyes dropped as he felt his blood turn to ice. He smiled as he nodded, his mind blanking out just to try and save himself from the pain.

"Yes, sir... thank you."