Virgil sat there at the table staring at his phone as tears fell endlessly from his eyes. The video, he's seen now over 20 times, played again adding sound the horrible silence. He absentmindedly played with the locket around his neck as the video burned into his mind. The sounds... Roman's sound... the moans... the... the sound of THEIR bed creaking as Erik... As... As Roman...

His heart felt like it was being squeezed as the video came to an end and Virgil was left with a frozen still of his love after he came... in their bed... with another man. He wanted to erase the video. He wanted to delete the pictures. What kind of a fucked up asshole, has a one night stand with someone fiance, takes photographic evidence, and then sends it to the man partner. 

Marcos... that asshole. Virgil shivered as his panic suddenly ripped through him. He didn't know what to think. He didn't know what he was supposed to do. He wanted Roman. He needed Roman. Roman made him happy. Roman cared... 

He thought Roman cared.

Marcos used that. He knows. Virgil knew something just didn't feel right about this. The fact that Marcos managed to talk Virgil into having dinner so they could 'talk' only for Erik to than use that time to get with Roman. Virgil didn't trust it but... 

As much as Virgil desperately tried to say Roman wouldn't do that. There was proof. Erik sent him literal proof. He didn't just walk in to find them in bed together. Erik fucking sent him proof! Marcos had him in his arms before Virgil even realized what had happened.

"Virgil?" Virgil froze instantly, ice in his veins, as he turned to find that familiar face that had haunted his nightmares. "I thought that was you."

"M-Marcos?" Marcos smiled softly as Virgil started to tear up over the sudden panic that burned through him. Of course... Of fucking course... Just when things were going good. Just when he was happy. God, he wished Roman was here. "What are you doing here?!"

"I recently moved here. I... I didn't know you were here too." Virgil gulped as Marcos stuffed his hands into his pockets. "You look good. Dyed your hair purple... I like it. It suits you."

"Fuck off, Marcos. You're the one who said if I thought about it you'd dump the dye down my throat." Marcos's smile fell instantly as Virgil shook. "I'm happy now. I have a good life. DO NOT try to ruin this for me."

"A good life?" Virgil's heart dropped as Marcos's eyes narrowed. "So you moved on? Good. I'm glad. I mean... I never did... but I understand."

"GO AWAY!" Virgil went to run only to go stock still as Marcos grabbed his arm.

"Virgil, I'm sorry. I... I had hoped if we met again things would be better. Please? Can we just talk?" Virgil's mind spiraled as Marcos moved till they were facing each other again. "Please? It's nearly dinner time. I just want to talk. Catch up? Maybe?"

"I want nothing to do with you." Marcos's eyes flashed as Virgil tore his hand free. "Whatever happened to that skank you left me for? Marcos... You running off was the BEST thing you had EVER done for me. Stay OUT of my life."

"Virgil, please?!" Virgil frowned hearing the shake in the other's voice as he sighed. "I'm sorry. I'll... Dinner and then I'll vanish. I promise. Please?" Virgil really didn't know how he got to this point. He was sitting there at the table with some plate in front of him. To be entirely honest, he didn't even remember ordering. He just wanted to go home. He felt trapped. He felt... unsafe. "Thank you, Virge." Virgil didn't respond. Marcos just smiled sipping his beer lightly as Virgil stared blankly at his plate. "Are... Are you ok?"

"What did you want to talk about?"

"Honestly? Us." Virgil's eyes narrowed as he shook his head.

"There is no us, Marcos. There never really was. There was you... Just you." 

"Fine then. Let's talk about you." Virgil's eyes snapped up Marcos smirked. "I've heard quite a few rumors since moving here... about the local fukboi."

"Don't call him that." Virgil growled only making Marcos's eyes narrowed. "You don't know him."

"Ah, but you do. You're engaged to him after all."

"How..." Marcos sipped his bear as Virgil started to shake. "How the hell..."

"I have a friend who informed me of everything. Said he was concerned about you. I must say I'm a bit worried too. After everything, I heard about this... Roman Prince..."

"Sanders!" Marcos's eyes flashed as Virgil tensed. "His name is Roman Sanders."

"He's still a nympho."

"No, he..." Marcos's eyes shined as Virgil's blood went cold. The sound of his phone going of drew his attention in.

"Yes. He is. It's not that hard to tell. When a supposed gay man has sexual relations with EVERY woman in town it's kind of obvious." Marcos smiled as Virgil pulled his phone out, clicking it on, and visibly broke down. "And if given the chance... will jump at any opportunity given. Virgil?" Virgil's hands shook as his eyes dilated and glassed over. He sat there dazed out just blank. Marcos sighed as he pushed himself up and walked over glancing at the phone to find a very graphic picture of Roman. "I told you, didn't I?"

"I don't... I don't understand."

"Men like that... they don't ever change." Virgil broke even more as Marcos pulled him in and held him close with a dark look in his eyes. "Why don't you stay at mine for the night? I don't think I can in good conscious just let you go home to that."

"And yet again you find yourself at in his clutches." Virgil groaned to himself as he wiped his tears away before laughing. "You just walked right back in... too scared to tell him no." His phone started ringing making him narrowed his eyes at the caller ID. "Emile?"

"Virgil?" Virgil's heart broke as he heard the shake in his friend's voice. It wasn't Emile. 

"Remy? What is it?"

"Please don't hang up but... It's about Roman." Virgil's tensed his hand twitching wanting to chuck his phone. "Please... Please come down to the hospital?" That... That took a turn.

"Why are you at the hospital? What happened to Roman?"

"That's what we need to talk to you about. Please... It's not something I feel comfortable talking about over the phone." Virgil frowned as he glanced around, half expecting Marcos to come in and beat him just over thinking about it. "Please? Virgil... I... I know your hurt and angry. Roman told us all what happened but... Virgil... You NEED to get down here. Roman... He needs you."

"I'm... I'm on my way."