Ch. 1

~Piper's P.O.V.~

Olivia had invited us to her house for the night again. I guess her parents and Cade were gone again. 

"You ready?" I ask Austin. 

"Almost." Austin answered. He walks out of his room with a bag full of his clothes and hair stuff. 

"Do you really need all that?" I ask him. 

"Yup." Austin smiles. He grabs my hand and we walk to Olivia's house which is only one block away. I knock on the door and Austin drops my hand. 

"Hey Pipes! Hey Austin!" Olivia smiled. We walk inside and go into the kitchen and see Sarah and Peyton eating pizza. 

"No fair! Leave some for me!" I whine taking a huge slice of cheese pizza. 

"There's so much here we wouldn't be able to eat it all if we tried." Olivia tells me. 

"Speak for yourself, Liv." Sarah says taking another slice. 

"Ooo pizza!" Austin said leaning over me. He reaches around me and grabs a slice of pizza. 

"What?" Austin and I ask at the same time. 

"Is there something we should know about?" Sarah asks motioning towards me and Austin. 

"No." I say. She narrows her eyes at me but gives up.

"What's new?" Peyton asks. 

"Nothing much." Austin shrugs. 

"Nothing. As far as I know I'm still on I Didn't Do It and my friends are still awesome." I tell him. They nod as if that's the most normal thing in the world. 

"Let's play a game." Sarah suddenly says. 

"Alright. As long as we can still stand here and eat pizza." Olivia says. We all give a look that says 'seriously?' but continue to eat. 

"Let's play truth or dare." Peyton says. 

"Let's not." I say. 

"Come on, Pipes. You're not afraid of a game, are you?" Olivia teases. I groan. 

"Shut up." I tell her. 

"I'll go first. Peyton, truth or dare?" Sarah asks. She has an evil plan in mind I can already tell. 

"Dare." Peyton says. 

"I dare you to go outside and yell 'I have princess underpants on.' " Sarah says. 

"Alright." Peyton says. He goes outside and we hear him yell 'I have princess underpants on.' He comes back in with a smile. "That was fun." he says. 

"Your turn." 

"Alright Olivia. Truth or dare?" Peyton asks. 

"Truth." Olivia says with a full mouth of pizza. 

"Who was your first kiss?" Peyton asks. We give him a weird look but Olivia answers anyway. 

"My best friend, Jack." Olivia answers. "We were nine." 

"Okay." Peyton says. 

"Piper, truth or dare?" Olivia asks. 

"Truth." I say. 

"Are you dating anyone?" Olivia asks. I see her and Sarah smirking and I freeze up. 

"Yes." I answer. 

"Who?" Sarah pushes. 

"It's not your turn and I didn't say truth." I sass. She glares at me while I smile. "Sarah, truth or dare?" 

"Dare." Sarah smirks. 

"I dare you to kiss Peyton." I say smiling. She glares at me and walks over to Peyton. 

"What?!" Peyton asks. 

"Oh come on! We all know you like her." Olivia says. Sarah quickly kisses Peyton then it's her turn again. Wait, I didn't think this through very well, did I? 

"Oh Piper!" Sarah says sweetly. 

"Why do you have to pick on me?" I whine. 

"Because I want to. Now truth or dare?" Sarah asks. 

"Dare." I shrug. 

"I dare you to kiss Austin." Sarah smirks. Well she may think she's so smart but jokes on her! Me and Austin are secretly dating behind their backs. I turn to face Austin and kiss him quickly. I didn't want to be too obvious we're dating so I made it quick. Sarah's smirk faded when she noticed I didn't seem to mind. 

"Alright Austin. Truth or dare?" I ask. 

"Ooo yeah! It's my turn!" Austin said like a five year old. "I pick dare." 

"I dare you to go throw Sarah in the pool." I smile. He shrugs, walks over to Sarah, and throws her over his shoulder. 

"Hey! Put me down! This is not funny, Piper!" Sarah yells. Austin walks outside and throws her in the pool then runs inside to avoid the rath of an angry Sarah. 

"My turn." Sarah says. "Piper, truth or dare?" 

"Truth." Oh no! I did not just say truth! 

"Are you dating Austin?" Sarah asks, smiling at me.