Two Weeks Before ~Ch. 19~

~Piper's P.O.V.~

The wedding is in two weeks. I'm kind of flipping out because we haven't gotten any of the dresses yet. Well, we found Avery's dress and it's pretty cute.

"So what are the colors?" Sarah asks for the billionth time. 

"Orange, yellow, and red." I answer. Fall colors. We're looking through the racks of dresses. Olivia, Sarah, Maia, and Lauran are wearing orange dresses, Avery's wearing a red one, and then the flowers and decor is going to be yellow. 

"I like this style." I say. Olivia, Sarah, Maia, and Lauren all grab the dress in their sizes then go and try them on.

"These are cute." Olivia says.

"Do you like them?" I ask. They all nod.

"They're comfortable." Sarah says.

"Good." I say. They go change back into their clothes and we go and pay for the dresses. Then we go across the street to find my dress. 

~*~

After an hour of looking, we find the perfect wedding dress and head out to eat. 

"Where's Avery?" Olivia asks. 

"She's with her friend, Hilary." I answer. Olivia nods and we continue to talk and eat. We decide to go get Avery then go see a movie. 

"What movie?" I ask Avery. 

"What do they have?" she asks. 

"They have Frozen 3, Webster Rabbit, and Princess Kylee's Adventure." I said.

"Um, Frozen 3." Avery tells me. 

"Alright." I say. We finished filming for Teen Beach Movie 2 about a month ago so now we're just waiting for the premire. I'm home all day with Avery and sometimes Austin. He's been trying to find another acting job while I've just signed with a record label. We get four tickets for Frozen 3 and go to save seats. 

"Do we still need the flowers and cake?" Sarah asked. 

"Shoot! Yeah." I say. 

"I've got it. You wanted a mix with lilies, right?" Maia asks. I nod. 

"Yeah." I say. 

"Ordered and reserved." she smiles. 

"You're a life saver, Maia." I tell her. 

"I know it." she says. I roll my eyes and the movie starts. 

~*~

We got home and hid my dress before the boys came. I decided I could hide it at Olivia's house. Avery was singing in the living room and dancing. She loves the Frozen series. Yup, it was so popular they made it into a series. They made three sequels and a series. 

"I'm home!" Austin yells. 

"Hey Austin." I say. 

"No hug?" Austin asks. 

"I'm kind of busy." I tell him. He comes over to me, hugs me from behind, and I kiss him.  

"Ew!" Avery yells when she sees us kiss. Me and Austin laugh at her. Then Austin goes over and picks her up. 

"How was your day, baby girl?" he asks. 

"Good. I played with Hilary then went with mommy, Aunty Livia, Aunty Sarah, Maia, and Aunty Lauren to see Frozen 3." Avery smiles. 

"Cool." Austin smiles. 

"Then I came home and sang all the songs for mommy." Avery says. 

"That's the beautiful singing I heard when I came in." Austin says. Avery smiles then starts to sing again. 

"Did you and Peyton find suits?" I ask. 

"Yup." Austin answers. Peyton was Austin's best man and the Lynch brothers were his grooms men. 

"Good." I say. "Now, dinner!" 

"What's for dinner?" Avery asks. 

"I think it's hamburgers." I say. 

"Is it?" Avery asks. 

"Yes, baby girl. It is." I tell her.