Ch. 6

~Austin's P.O.V.~

We order the pizza to the house then watched a movie. 

"We should go." Peyton said when the movie was done. 

"Yeah. Tomorrow, we're going to Disney Land and you guys don't have a say in it." Olivia smiled. 

"Why?" Piper whined. 

"Because soon you'll be too fat and people will guess. So we're going to Disney Land tomorrow." Olivia said. 

"I know you were joking around, but call me fat one more time and I will end you." Piper warned. 

"Alright, alright. I still love you." Olivia said. 

"Bye guys!" Sarah said as they all walked out. 

"I'm gonna go home. See ya tomorrow." Piper said as she got up and walked across the street to her house. 

~*~

The next day, everyone met up at my house to go to Disney Land. We got in Peyton's car and drove all the way there. 

"Disney Land!" Olivia and Piper yelled as they jumped out of the car. 

"Calm down. We come here like every Sunday." I told them. 

"So?" they questioned. I shrugged, grabbed Piper's hand, and we walked to the entrance. We stood in a line waiting to get in with our passes while the girls joked around. It was the middle of December so Piper could wear her sweater and not be questioned. 

"Come on! We're gonna leave you!" Peyton told the girls as we neared the front of the line. We scanned the passes and finger prints. Then went inside. 

"It's Olivia Holt!" a girl squeeled. We spun around to see a little girl and her mom behind us. 

"This is yours, Liv." Piper said and pushed Liv towards the girl. 

"Hey! What's your name?" Olivia asked. 

"Annie." the girl chirped. 

"That's a nice name." Olivia smiled. 

"Can I have a picture?" 

"Sure." Annie pulled out her phone and took a selfie with Olivia. Then we all continued forward. 

"What should we do first?" Sarah asked. 

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna go scare Leo." Olivia said. We looked ahead a saw a tall boy with long brown hair. He was walking with another boy who had ginger hair. 

"Have fun with that." Piper laughed. Olivia ran up and jumped on Leo's back. He jumped at the sudden impact and Olivia playful kissed his cheek. Wait, she what?!

"How ya doin?" she chirped. 

"I was fine until you scared me." Leo told her. "What are you doing here?" 

"I'm here with Pipes, Austin, Sarah, and Peyton." she said. 

"Hey guys." Leo smiled when he saw us. "What's with the sweater, Pipes?" 

"None of your business." Piper snapped. Leo raised an eyebrow then she covered up with, "I mean, I'm cold." 

"It's 70 degrees outside. It's a little chilly, but not bad." Leo said. 

"Leo, just mind your own business." Piper said. 

"Sorry." Leo said and put his hands up in surrender. 

"You know, you need to watch your attitude or else you'll be found out." I whispered to Piper. She nodded then jumped on my back. We walked to Thunder Canyon and waited in the line. 

"Do we have to wait in this line?" Olivia whined. 

"Yup. If we don't, it takes away some of the fun." Leo told her. She rolled her eyes but pulled out her phone. 

"Then I'm gonna post something on Instagram." she declared. She pulled up Instagram and held her phone out. "Everybody get in the picture." We all crowded around her and she took a picture. We moved forward while she posted it and got on the ride. 

"Let's go!" Sarah said as the train car pulled away from the station.