Ch. 8

~Austin's P.O.V.~

They take Piper into a room and I wait in the waiting room. I call Olivia, Sarah, and Peyton who come really quickly for it being midnight. 

"What happened?" Olivia asked. 

"Yeah. Why's Piper in the hospital?" Sarah asked.  

"We're guessing she went into labor." I tell them. 

"The hospital didn't tell anyone, did they?" Peyton asks. 

"No. Why?" I ask. 

"Because the news is coming and it's all over Twitter." Peyton says. 

"What?!" we all yell. We run over to Peyton who shows us the tweets. '@pipercurda hospitalized. why?' 'Why would @pipercurda go to the hospital?' and a lot other were all over Twitter. 

"Austin, fix this." Olivia panics. 

"What do I do?" I ask. 

"I don't know. Say she just had an asthma attack or something!" Olivia yells at me. I quickly post something to Twitter. 

"Seriously? @pipercurda just had an asthma attack." Peyton asks. 

"Hey! No one gave me an idea." I defend. The news comes in and walks over to us. 

"Why was Piper Curda suddenly hospitalized?" a lady asked. 

"Um, she just had an asthma attack?" I said but it sounded more like a question. 

"You don't seem to sure about that." the lady said. 

"Look, what happened isn't important. She doesn't want the world to know so if you could please go away, it would be greatly appreciated." Olivia said. I could tell if the lady asked more questions, Olivia would explode. 

"How is this not important? She was hospitalized at midnight." the lady said. 

"That's it!" Olivia said. I pulled Olivia back as she lunged at the lady. 

"Piper Curda." a doctor said. Then he saw the news cameras. "Whenever you're ready, I'll be over here." I walk over to the doctor. 

"Whisper please." I tell him. He whispers in my ear and I nod. "Thank you. Come on guys." Olivia give a death glare at the ladya dn we all run down the hall and into Piper's room. We pull the curtans on the door and lock it. 

"What's wrong, guys?" Piper asks. 

"The news is here. Everything's going wrong on Twitter and you're the main talk." I tell her. A look of worry crosses her face. 

"What if they find out?" she whispers. 

"They won't. Promise." I say. "Now, where's baby?" Piper laughs but points to a little bed by her. I walk over and look at the baby who's sleeping. 

"Don't worry Austin. You won't break her." Piper laughs. I gently pick the baby up and hold her. 

"Hi baby! What's your name?" I ask as Olivia, Sarah, and Peyton lean over my shoulders. 

"I decided on Avery Hastings Curda." Piper smiles. I had Avery to Piper and we hear a knock. 

"Who is it?" I demand. 

"Doctor Damon." the voice said. 

"He's Avery's doctor." Piper explains. I open the door and the doctor walks in. I see the news people down the hall and lock the door. 

"Hi there Avery. How are you doing?" Doctor Damon asked. 

"She's been sleeping." Piper said. 

"I'm going to go run some tests on her to make sure she's healthy." Doctor Damon said. He took Avery and walked towards the door. 

"Don't let the news know Avery is Piper's. Or that Piper had a baby." I tell him. He nods and walks out. 

"We need to clear this up." Piper sighs. 

"You want to tell the world you have a daughter?" Sarah asks. Piper nods hesitantly. 

"Because our excuse is you had an asthma attack." Peyton said. 

"I don't even have asthma." Piper laughed. 

"Well they think you do now." Olivia says. We hear a knock on the door. 

"It's Doctor Damon. Open up!" Doctor Damon's voice says. I quickly open the door and the man runs in carrying Avery. 

"What's wrong?" I ask. 

"The news found out this is Piper's room and they now know Avery is Piper's. You guys might want to clean this up." Doctor Damon says. 

"Go out and tell them when I'm out we'll do an interview." Piper says. I nod and walk out. 

"Alright guys! Piper says she'll do an interview when she's out of the hospital. Now leave!" I tell them. The lady hands me her number and they leave. Well that was easy.