Ch. 21

~Austin's P.O.V.~

I wake up in the morning and see a sleeping Piper beside me. I decide not to wake her and go downstairs to make breakfast. I took a cooking class so I can now cook a few things without help or burning the house down. I go check on Avery around 9:00 to see if she's awake and she is. I take her downstairs and turn on Disney Junior. 

"G'morning." Piper says sleepily. She hugs me from behind and rests her chin on my shoulder. 

"Tired still?" I ask. I feel her nod and kiss her forehead. 

"Whatcha making?" she asks. 

"Breakfast." I smile. 

"What's for breakfast?" 

"Well, not Piper Pancakes." I tell her. She smiles then kisses my cheek and goes into the living room to see what Avery's doing. I turn the burner off and put the oatmeal into three bowls. 

"Breakfast is ready." I say. Piper walks in, still looking tired, carrying Avery. She sets her in a seat and sits beside her. 

"This actually looks good, Austin." she laughs. I put blueberries and strawberries in it so it wouldn't look just like mush. 

"It has blueberries and strawberries." I tell her. 

"Yummy." Avery smiles. 

"I'm happy to hear that. I made it." I smile proudly. 

"No you didn't." Avery says. I look offended. "Mommy did because it's yummy." 

"No, baby girl. Daddy did make it." Piper laughs. 

"Oh. Sorry daddy." Avery says. I laugh at her. 

"It's okay, Avery." I tell her. We finish breakfast then pack up and go home. 

~*~

We just hung around the house all day. It was pretty fun actually. We watched a bunch of Disney movies and ate junk food. 

"Daddy?" Avery asked. 

"Yeah?" 

"Am I ever gonna have a sissy or brother?" Avery asked. Austin looked up at me and I tried not to laugh. 

"Well see, baby girl. Alright?" I laughed. 

"Okay." she said. Then she went back to playing with her barbies. If we're bored, Avery's always there with some question or idea to make us laugh. So, I'm pretty sure this is the start to a perfect family. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~