Ch. 5

~Piper's P.O.V.~

It's been six weeks since I was in the hospital so today I got my cast off. Me and Austin still have to tell the gang I'm pregnant wit my dad's baby because I'm starting to show a little. So I've quit wearing tight shirts and wear my sweater all the time. 

"Alright. Olivia and Sarah should be here in five minutes. What about Peyton?" I ask Austin. I'm at his house again and we're planning on telling everyone tonight. 

"He should be here about the same time." Austin says. I take the burgers we got out of the bag and take a bite. "You're gonna eat now?" 

"Duh! I'm hungry." I tell him with a full mouth. 

"Wow. Did the cravings kick in already?" Austin asked. 

"Shut up." I say. I'm stilling eating my burger when Olivia, Sarah, and Peyton all walk in. 

"Hey guys!" Peyton smiles. 

"Sup?" Austin says. 

"What's with the three burgers, Piper?" Olivia asks. Shoot! I forgot to hide the other three. 

"Well one's for me." Austin said taking one. 

"Is not!" I yell at him. 

"I bought them." Austin tells me. 

"Whatever." I say. 

"Feeling grumpy, Piper?" Sarah asks. 

"No." I say. 

"She's been grumpy all day." Austin whispers a little too loudly. 

"So, why'd ya call us?" Peyton asks. 

"So, you know how we were hiding something at the hospital?" I asked. They all nodded. 

"What about it?" Sarah asked. 

"Austin will explain while I leave." I tell them. I start to walk away but Austin grabs my arm and pulls me back. 

"You ain't leaving anytime soon sista. This is your story. You tell it." Austin tells me. I glare at him then explain super fast. 

"Mydadrapedmeonenightsonowi'mpregnant." I say. 

"What?" Peyton asks. 

"I'm not repeating what I just said." I say. Austin wraps his arm around me and I watch my friends. 

"Her dad raped her one night so now she's pregnant." Austin says. Olivia seems confused, then she seems happy. Sarah looks mad, then she's confused. And Peyton just looks confused. 

"Are you gonna abort it?" Sarah asks. 

"That's like killing a human being." I tell her. 

"I'll take that as a no." Sarah says. 

"Wait a minute! Her dad raped her?" Peyton asked. 

"Yes! Where were you two minutes ago?" Olivia asked. 

"In this room ignoring everything that was happening." Peyton shrugged. 

"You guys don't hate me?" I asked. 

"Why would we hate you?" Sarah asked. 

"We're your best friends." Olivia said. 

'Wouldn't that mean Piper's pregnant?" Peyton asked. We all threw our heads back and groaned. 

"Yes!" we shouted at him. 

"So that's why you're eating three burgers." Olivia said. I nodded and reached for the second one and started to eat it. We talked for a while then we came across a problem. 

"What are we going to tell the fandom?" Austin asked. I nearly choked when he said that. 

"We don't." Olivia shrugged. 

"They're not wonder why I Didn't Do It hasn't aired a new episode in nine months? We also have to tell Jim." Sarah asked. 

"We need to tell Jim and Andy. They'll understand. I don't know what we'll tell the fandom though." I say. 

"Eventually, they're going to notice that you haven't been out as much. They're also going to bug us to no end when they see a newborn on our Twitter feeds." Peyton said. 

"We'll just deal with that problem when it comes up." I tell him. 

"Does your dad even know you're pregnant?" Olivia asked. I shook my head. 

"He left us right after." I tell them. "Who wants pizza for dinner?" 

"You just had two huge burgers!" Austin says. 

"So?" I shrug. "I was asking about dinner." 

"I'd go for pizza." Olivia agreed. 

"Alright." Peyton and Sarah said. 

"Fine! Order pizza." Austin gave in.