Ch. 18

~Piper's P.O.V.~

I walked in the door carrying a sleeping Avery and an arm load of groceries. 

"Wow. You have your arms full. Lemme take Avery." Austin says. Austin takes Avery from me and I put the groceries on the counter. Then I go grab the rest of the groceries and shut the door. 

"She had a long day on set with me." I tell him. 

"So did you. I'm surprised your not tired." Austin tells me. 

"I never said I wasn't." I say. Austin put Avery on the couch then came back over and helped me put the groceries away. "What do you want for dinner?" 

"I already made it." Austin smiled. I gave him a surprised look because he never cooks. "Don't act so surprised. I came home at 3:20 and was bored. I hung out with the gang then Olivia helped me make dinner so I didn't burn the house down." 

"Aw! Is little Austin trying to impress me?" I tease. 

"Shut up." he smiles. I kiss him then look in the oven. 

"You made lasagna?" I asked. 

"Yup." he smiled. 

"Alright. Should I invite Olivia over since she probably did the most work?" I ask. He looks offended then nods. 

"It hurts to know you don't have any faith in me." Austin jokes. 

"You know I love you." I tell him. I call up Olivia, Sarah, and Peyton then go and check on Avery. She's still sleeping so I have to wake her up. 

"What mommy?" she asks sleepily. 

"Daddy made dinner." I tell her. 

"And he didn't burn the house down?" she asks. I laugh at her. 

"Hey! I can cook, baby girl!" Austin yells. 

"We'll see about that." Avery yells back. I laugh at the two of them. 

"You guys are too funny." I laugh. "Come on girly. We need to go freshen up before Aunty Sarah and Uncle Peyton come." 

"Is Aunty Livia coming?" Avery asks. 

"Yes, she is." I answer. I help her off the couch and she runs into her room. I pull out a cute navy blue outfit and put it on her. I quickly comb her messy hair and put it in braids. As soon as I'm done, the doorbell rings and Avery takes off downstairs. (Avery's outfit to the side --->)

"Aunt Sarah! Uncle Peyton!" Avery yells. I walk down the stairs to see my friends talking with Avery. 

"Hey guys." I smile. I hug them both as they come inside. 

"Did I hear that Austin made dinner?" Sarah asks. I nod. "I brought pizza just in case." Sarah whispers. 

"My friends have no faith in me." Austin says. 

"Don't worry, bro. I have faith in you." Peyton says. 

"Thanks!" 

"I'm here!" Olivia yells. 

"Livia!" Avery screams. 

"I think I know who her favorite aunt is." Sarah says. 

"I think Olivia think of herself as more than an aunt. She acts like Avery's sister." I laugh. Olivia and Avery walked into the kitchen and Austin takes the lasagna out of the oven. 

"When's the wedding?" Olivia asks. 

"Sometime in September." Austin shrugs. We decided we'd have it sometime in September because it's our favorite time of the year. Which is in three months. I know I should be planning it, but Olivia has been looking through some books for me. Some nights, she comes over and shows me some. 

"That reminds me, Olivia, I found the perfect theme." I tell her. 

"Should I stay later tonight?" Olivia asks. I nod. 

"No fair! She gets to help but I don't?" Sarah asks. 

"You know you do." I tell her. 

"Dinner's ready!" Austin yells.