Ch. 17

~Piper's P.O.V.~

I went downstairs and saw Olivia on the couch. Right! She stayed the night because she and Luke broke up. I went into the kitchen to make breakfast. 

"I smell Piper Pancakes!" Austin said walking in. I laughed because everytime I make pancakes, he calls them 'Piper Pancakes'. 

"Hey! Don't eat them yet!" I say and smack his hand away from a pancake. 

"Ouch!" he says rubbing his hand. 

"Go wake Olivia. Then we'll eat." I promise. He gives me puppy dog eyes so I quickly kiss him then go back to my pancakes. 

"Piper Pancakes!" Olivia yells and runs in. I laugh again. I put the pancakes on the table and we start to eat. 

~*~

After we pick Avery up from the hospital, I take her to set with me. Except, Austin has to take us since I left mine at set. 

"Good morning, Piper." Danielle says. "And you must be Avery." 

"Yup." Avery says. Except less chirpy since she had to get up early. She's still tired so I'm carrying her. 

"Piper!" Maia yells and runs over to us. The movie was supposed to be filmed in Puerto Rico but not everyone could go. So they made some amazing set designs and it looks like it. 

"Avery, this is my friend. Maia." I say. Avery waves at Maia. "She's really tired right now." I explain. 

"Of course. So, Michelle had this new idea while you were gone." Maia said. 

"Oh no." I laugh. 

"No! It's a really good idea." Maia says. 

"Why do you talk funny?" Avery blurts. 

"Avery!" I laugh. It's true. Maia has an Australian accent since she's from Australia. 

"Because I'm from a different country." Maia laughs. Avery nods and curls up to me. 

"Come on baby girl. You can sleep in mommy's dressing room." I tell her. I carry her down to my dressing room and put her on the couch. By the time my hair and makeup is done, she's fast asleep. 

"I'll be here if she wakes up." Moe tells me. 

"Thank you." I say. Then I run out to set. 

~*~

At lunch, Avery is the center of attention. Everyone has fallen in love with the 'cute little girl who looks like Piper.' 

"Avery, you need to actually eat your food." I tell her. She takes a bite of her burrito. Ross had made a quick trip to Taco Bell and got everyone burritos. Avery had food all over her face. If you ask me, she's about as mature as a four year old. She's talking, feeding herself, and already knows her ABC's.  

"I'm eating, mommy. I'm eating." Avery says taking a big bite of her food. Some of it falls out of her mouth and onto the plate. 

"Smaller bites, baby girl." I laugh as I clean her chin. 

"Oh come on, Piper. She's hilarious." Ross laughs. 

"Mommy's right. If I don't eat my food I'll get hungry. Then I'll be grumpy." Avery says. Everyone laughs at that. We have a longer lunch break because Michelle had to run and do something. We finished lunch and Avery played some games with the rest of the cast until Michelle came back. 

"Alright guys. Set 24 in five." she instructed. I picked Avery up and walked back to my dressing room. 

"Nappy time, baby girl." I told her. She was already pretty tired so she fell asleep really fast. Then I had to run down to set and finish the scene we were working on. 

"Right on time, Piper." Michelle said. This was the last scene I was in for a while. So I'd have a one week break then come back and film.