The Wedding ~Ch. 20~

(Piper's wedding dress to the side --->)

~Piper's P.O.V.~

To say I was freaking out would be an understatement. 

"Piper calm down!" Moe said. I was having Mon-nay, my makeup artist from TBM2, do my makeup. We became really good friends on set. 

"Sorry, Moe." I say. 

"It's alright. I know you must be really nervous." Moe says. 

"How'd you guess?" I ask. 

"The way you were pacing back and forth earlier, speaking in Spanish a few minutes ago, and your rubbing your hands together." Moe laughs. "Everything will be fine." 

"You sure?" I ask. 

"I'm positive." Moe says. Olivia walks in with Avery following. She had a little red dress on that went down to her knees. Her hair was in braids and she had a red rose headband on. 

"You look so cute, Avery." I tell her. 

"Aunty Livia helped me." Avery says. "You look pretty, mommy." 

"Thank you. Did you go see daddy?" I ask. Olivia nodded. 

"Yup. He wanted to see you but Uncle Peyton said no." Avery says. 

"Well isn't that just mean." I tease. Avery nods and me and Olivia laugh. 

"Five minutes." Claire comes in and tells us. Claire is our wedding planner. The wedding is being held on the beach. Austin's family own a house on the beach so we're having our wedding behind it. There's a little canopy with flowers on it where we'll stand. We invited a bunch of friends and Austin's family. Riley and Saylor are the only one's in my family that still care. So Riley is my maid of honor and Saylor is a flower girl with Avery. 

"No Avery! You have to hold the basket." Saylor tell her. I let Riley choose her own dress. She chose a long yellow dress with an orange belt. She looks amazing. 

"I'm so glad you girl could come." I tell Riley. 

"Wouldn't miss it." Riley smiles. 

"It's time." Claire says. I stand up and grab Riley's hand. Austin's already at the end and the music starts. Of course, the girls are paired up with one of the Lynch boys. Riley is walking me down since my dad's in jail and my mom doesn't care. 

"You ready?" Riley asks. 

"Don't even ask that." I tell her. "I'm freaking out." 

"You'll do great." Riley laughs. 

~*~

After the wedding, we take picture then I go change into a shorter dress. It's still white, it just looks more like Olivia and Sarah's dress. 

"Mommy! Look who I found." Avery says happily running up to me. I see she's brought Michelle over to me. 

"That's so cool, baby girl." I smile. "Hey Michelle." 

"That was a beautiful wedding, Piper." Michelle smiles. 

"Thank you." I say. We talk for a while until the dancing starts. Avery stays awake until 9:50. Then she gets sleepy. 

"Mommy, I'm tired." she says rubbing her eyes. 

"Alright. Come here, baby girl." I say. I pick her up and walk over to a chair. She curls up to me and soon falls asleep. 

"Come on! You need to dance." Maia says. 

"Avery." I state. 

"Go dance with Austin. I'll hold Avery." Maia says. I nod and hand Avery to her. She stirs a little but curls up to Maia. I go and continue to dance with Austin. The party is over by 11:30. Everyone leaves and me and Austin go inside. We're going to sleep in the beach house since we don't have the energy to drive two hours back to our house. I take Avery back from Maia and she leaves. 

"Let's go to sleep." Austin says. I put Avery in the guest room and follow Austin to another room. This house is so big I got lost once. After that, Austin gave me a tour so I know where everything is.