Ch. 2

~Austin's P.O.V.~

Sarah did not ask what I think she did! Piper looks at me and I grab my phone to send her a quick text. 

"I'm sorry, what?" Piper asks. Sarah groans. I quickly send Piper a text that says 'Tell her if u want. I don't care.' 

"Are you and Austin dating?" Sarah asks again. 

"Yup." Piper smiles. 

"Really?!" everyone asks. 

"I repeat, yup." Piper says. 

"So when I dared you to kiss Austin, it wasn't awkward?" Sarah asked. We shook our heads and Sarah groaned. 

"So Paustin is real?" Olivia asked. We nodded and she started to fan girl. 

"Calm down there girl!" I told Olivia. 

"Why?" she asked. 

"I don't know. It's just really annoying." I tell her. She rolls her eyes and grabs the last piece of pizza. 

"Wait, how long have you guys been dating?" Peyton asked. 

"About a year now." I answer. Sarah almost spits her soda everywhere. 

"You guys are really good at hiding it." Sarah asks. 

"Aw! Thanks." Piper says. 

"Let's go swimming." Olivia suggests. We all agree then go and change into our swim suits. I put on my swim trunks and swim shirt then find Peyton outside. Soon the girls join us. Olivia and Sarah jump into the pool while Peyton slowly climbs in. I watch as Piper dives in and I dive in after her. We play around in the pool for a while then get out and decide to watch a movie since it's midnight and people are starting to complain about us being loud. 

"How about we watch The Nightmare Before Christmas." I suggest. Everyone agrees so Liv clicks it on Netflix. We're all sitting in the living room. Sarah and Peyton are in their sleeping bags, Olivia is on the couch, and I'm leaning against the couch with Piper. It's not a scary movie but we didn't want something too scary. At the end of the movie, I look around and see Sarah and Peyton had fallen asleep. Piper was drifting off but we started another movie. This time we chose Hocus Pocus. About half-way through the movie, Pipe curls up closer to my arm and I notice she's asleep. 

"Olivia." I whisper. She looks down and smiles. I see her take out her phone and take a picture.

"That's so cute." Olivia tells me. A few minutes later my phone goes off and I see what Olivia had posted on Twitter and Instagram. 'Awww! Two little lovebirds @pipercurda and @austinnorth55!' 

"Olivia! We haven't told anyone yet!" I say. A little too loudly because Piper wakes up. 

"What?" Piper asks. 

"I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking." Olivia says. 

"What happened?" Piper asks. I show her the Tweet and she smiles. "That's cute." 

"We haven't told anyone we're dating yet." I remind her. She gasps and grabs her phone. She quickly goes on Twitter and posts something. 'Good news fandom! Me and @austinnorth55 r dating!' 

"And now they know." she smiles. I hug her and she snuggles into my side. I kiss her then she pecks my lips again and again. 

"You guys are gross." Olivia says. 

"Wait, a few seconds ago we were cute and now we're gross?" I ask. 

"Yup." Olivia smiles. I roll my eyes and we go back to watching our movie. Soon enough, we're all asleep and the movie ends.