Ch. 4

~Piper's P.O.V.~

"But how? We never did it." Austin says. 

"I know. And I know who's it is." I tell him quietly. I've been hiding it from my friends for years because I'm scared of what they'll think of me. 

"Who's?" Austin demands. I don't really blame him for being mad though. 

"My dad's." I say so quietly I doubt he heard it. 

"How is it your dad's? You're obviously cheating." Austin tells me. I shake my head and try not to cry. 

"It's my dad's. And I know this because he...." I leave it at that but Austin knows what I was going to say. 

"I'm sorry, Piper. I didn't know that." Austin says. He hugs me and I start to silently cry. "Do you want me to tell the others?" I shake my head. 

"Not yet. Maybe in a week or so when I'm ready. I just found out." I tell him. 

"Alright. Can they at least come back in?" Austin asks. I nod and he goes to open the door. Olivia, Sarah, and Peyton all come back in but they look at me worriedly. 

"What's wrong, Pipes?" Olivia asks. 

"Nothing." I tell her. 

"I don't believe you." Olivia says. 

"I'm not telling you!" I yell at her. Everyone looks at me. Shocked by my outburst. "Sorry." I whisper. 

"It's alright. I guess you just don't want to tell us yet." Olivia sighed. I knew she wanted to know but I didn't want to tell anyone. The doctor walked in to check on me and handed me some meds. 

"Take these twice a day until they run out. This is pain killer. Take it as long as you need to." he said. 

"So, how long until I can be back on set?" I asked the doctor. Everyone laughed at me then the doctor answered my question. 

"Unless they want to shoot you with a cast, six weeks." he smiled. I frowned but then smiled. 

"I wanna go home." I whine. 

"I'll go get the release papers. Is a parents or legal gaurdian here?" the doctor asked. I shook my head. 

"They'll be here soon though." Austin told him. The doctor nodded then walked out. A couple minutes later, my mom ran through the doorway and hugged me. 

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" I say. 

"Sorry!" she says pulling away. The doctor walked in and smiled. 

"Are you her mother?" he asked. 

"Yes." my mom nodded. 

"Here are the release forms. Drop them off at the front desk then you can go." the man smiled. My mom nodded as the doctor left. 

"So, what have you kids been doing?" mom asked. 

"Nothing much. Just talking." I say. I'd shrug, but that would hurt. 

"Piper, why does it say here that you're...." my mom started. 

"Mrs. Curda! How would you like a coffee?" Austin asked loudly, interupting my mom. 

"I'd love one. But Piper....." my mom said. 

"Guys, leave the room really quick, please." I say. The gang leaves and shuts the door. 

"Why does it say you're pregnant?" my mom asks. 

"Dad." I sigh. She nods in understanding and signs the last page. 

"And you didn't tell your friends?" she asks. 

"I told Austin. I don't want to tell anyone else yet." I explain. She nods then get's up. 

"Ready to go?" she asks. I nod and she helps me out of the bed. We walk outside and are greeted by my friends. My mom drops the forms off at the office and we drive home.