Ch. 15

~Piper's P.O.V.~

I did it! I got my old agent back and she got me another acting job. It's for another Disney show which I'm totally alright with. 

"Avery, you ready to go?" I ask. 

"Yup." Avery smiles bouncing into the room. She was going to her first day at day care and I was going to my first day at set. 

"Good. Let's go." I say. She runs out to the car and we drive off. I unbuckle Avery's seatbelt and we walk inside. 

"And is this the all famous Avery Hastings Curda?" a lady asks. I know Avery's been on t.v. when Austin and I went to interviews with the rest of the gang but I didn't know she was that famous. 

"Yup." Avery chirps. 

"Well it's very nice to meet you in person. My name is Ms. Kallie." the lady smiles. Then she turns to me. "I'm Kallie. If she wants to go play with the others while you sign her in." 

"Of course. Avery, go play with some of the other kids." I tell her. She nods and runs off. I go over to a notebook and sign her in. 

"Does she have any allergies we should be afraid of?" Kallie asks. 

"I don't think so. She does have asthma which I believe I gave you an inhaler of hers when I signed her up." I state. 

"Oh yes. I believe I have it right here." Kallie says pulling out a box that says 'Avery Curda'. 

"Yup. So, I shouldn't be done with work until about 7:30pm so Austin will come and pick her up around 3:10pm." I tell her. 

"Okay. We just need you to write his name and phone number down here." Kallie says. I take a pen and write 'Austin North' on the paper. Along with his cell number. "Thank you." 

"You're welcome. Bye Avery!" I say. 

"Bye mommy!" Avery says. Then she goes back to playing. I think her going to day care is harder for me than it is for her. I get in the car and drive to my new set. 

"Are you Piper Curda?" a lady asks. I nod. 

"Yes." I answer. 

"Alright. You'll find your dressing room down that hall on the right. It should read 'Alyssa' on the door. You'll find you hair and makeup artist waiting for you in there. You're outfits should be on a rack in there. Other than that, my name is Danielle Storm." the lady said and walked off. I shrugged and walk down the hall to my dressing room. 

"You must be Piper Curda!" an African American girl chirped. 

"Yes I am. You must be my hair and makeup artist." I say. She nods. 

"My name is Mon-nay but you can call me Moe." the girl says. I nod. 

"Alright." I say. She sits me down in a chair and starts on my hair and makeup. 

~*~

~Austin's P.O.V.~

I was just finishing up on set when I got a call from 'Sunny Side Day Care'. 

"Hello?" I say. 

"Is this Austin North?" a lady asks. 

"Yes. What can I do for you?" I ask. 

"Avery. She had an asthma attack and was hospitalized. We tried to contact her mom but she didn't pick up." the lady says. 

"I'll be right there. What hospital?" I ask. 

"LA Children's Hospital." the lady says. 

"Thank you." I say. Then I hang up and race to my car. I speed down to Piper's set, knowing she'd want to know. I run in and see them finishing up a scene. 

"Who are you?" a man asks. 

"Austin North. I really need to speak to Piper Curda." I tell him. He gives me a weird look. 

"Piper Curda! Do you know this man?" the man yells. Piper looks up and gives me a confused look. Then she runs over. 

"Yes. Austin, why are you here?" she asks. 

"Avery's in the hospital. Asthma attack." I explain. 

"Michelle! I have to go!" Piper yells. 

"Why? Will you be back?" Michelle asks. 

"I don't think so. My daughter's in the hospital." Piper says. Michella nods and Piper runs out with me to my car. 

"Calm down, Pipes. She's in the hospital so she'll be fine." I tell her. 

"She's in the hospital, Austin!" she yells at me. "Sorry." 

"It's alright." I say. We pull into the parking lot and run inside.