Ch. 11

TWO YEARS LATER (Picture of Avery to the side --->) 

~Piper's P.O.V.~

Avery was almost two. I Didn't Do It had just finished it's last season. Austin found another acting job while I decided to stay with Avery for a couple months. My family had decided to disown me. Meaning that I no longer had a family. The great thing is, Austin said me and Avery could live with him. I think he really likes Avery even though she's not even his daughter. 

"Avery! What do you want for lunch?" I ask into the living room. 

"Mac n' cheese!" Avery yells. I look over her shoulder and see she's watching Disney Replay. 

"What are you watching?" I ask. She brings my iPad into the kitchen and sits in her chair. 

"I Didn't Do It. Is this you, mommy?" Avery asks. I looked and saw she was pointing right at me. 

"Yeah, baby girl. That's mommy." I answer. 

"And this is daddy, Aunt Livia, Aunt Sarah, and Uncle Peyton." Avery concludes. 

"Yup." I smile. 

"Why aren't you on t.v. anymore?" Avery asks. 

"Because my t.v. job ended. You came alone and I wanted to spend more time with you after my job ended." I explain. She nods. 

"Does daddy still go on t.v?" Avery asked. 

"Yes. Daddy is practicing to go on t.v. right now." I tell her. We decided to save Avery from my past, Austin would be her daddy. Olivia, Sarah, and Peyton would be her aunts and uncle so she could still have them even though all my siblings aren't my siblings anymore. 

"I'm home for lunch!" Austin yells. 

"Daddy!" Avery screams. She runs over and he picks her up. 

"Hey baby girl! Whatcha watching?" Austin asks looking at my iPad. 

"You and mommy on t.v." Avery smiles. 

"Oh. Is Aunt Livia, Aunt Sarah, and Uncle Peyton on there too?" Austin asks. She nods her head. 

"Yup. Mommy says you work on t.v. Can I work on t.v?" Avery asks. Austin looks at me. 

"Sure. When you're older we can see if you can be t.v." I tell her. 

"Okay." Avery says. She squirms out of Austin's arms and runs back over to my iPad. 

"How was the morning?" I ask Austin as he comes up from behind me and takes a bite of the noodles I have boiling. 

"Hot!" he says. 

"Well you didn't have to tell me I was hot." I laugh. Austin laughs then hugs me as I add the cheese to the noodles and keep stirring it. 

"It was good. I like the movie I'm doing. When are you gonna go back to acting?" Austin asks. I shrug. 

"I don't really know. I guess I never thought about anything after I Didn't Do It finished." I tell him. 

"Mommy! You have to go back on t.v! Maybe I can go to preschool!" Avery says. I laugh at her energy. 

"I don't know, baby. I'll think about it." I tell her. 

"Okay." Avery says. I hear the front door open and see Olivia walk in. 

"It's Aunty Livia!" Olivia says. 

"Aunty Livia!" Avery yells. She runs over and give Olivia a hug. 

"That girl is just full of energy." I tell Austin. 

"At least she's not a cranky toddler." he says. 

"I guess." I agree. "Mac n cheese is ready!" I yell. I hear Olivia and Avery run into the kitchen. I turn around and dish up bowl of the noodles and hand them to Olivia. She takes them over to the table and hands Avery a spoon. 

"Nope, not yet. Say prayer." I hear Olivia say. Then I hear Avery repeat her prayer. I get two more bowls for me and Austin then dish up more mac n cheese.