Ch. 7

~Piper's P.O.V.~

It's been about seven months now so I'm about 8 1/2 months. I look fat. We talked to Jim and Andy the day after we went to Disney Land and they understood. They agreed to let me wear my sweater on set until it was too easy to see. After that, we quit filming until the baby was born.  

"I'm bored." I whine. 

"You're always bored." Austin said. As usual, I was at Austin's house. My mom wasn't too happy that I was pregnant and my siblings thought I was a liar. So I stayed away from them as much as I could. 

"I know." I said. 

"Don't you have a doctors appointment?" Austin asked. 

"Already done." 

"What gender?" Austin asked. 

"You really want to know?" I ask. I didn't want to tell anyone but if he really wanted to know, I guess I'd tell him. 

"Yeah." Austin answered. 

"Fine. It's a girl." I smile. I know he's not the actual dad, but he's gonna play the father role because my family hates me. 

"Aw! Whatcha gonna name her?" Austin asked. 

"I don't know yet. I want help with the names from the gang." I told him. He nodded. As if on que, Olivia, Sarah, and Peyton all walked in. 

"Hey guys." Austin said cautiously. "What are you doing here?" 

"Just stopping by. What's up?" Olivia asked sitting down on a recliner. 

"Nothing. But I think you might like this idea. Names." I tell them. 

"Ooo! Girl or boy?" Sarah asked. 

"Girl." 

"How about we make a list of names then chose." Peyton suggests. 

"Good idea." I smile. 

"How about the girls do that, while we go do something else." Austin says as he and Peyton stand up. I don't stop them. They go upstairs into Austin's room. 

"Everyone think of two first names. Then we'll make a list of middle names." I tell the girls. I grab Austin's computer since I'm too lazy to grab mine and open up a word document. I make two columns a label one 'First Names' and the other 'Middle Names'. 

"I like Aliya and Genevieve." Sarah says. 

"Avery and Olivia." Olivia smiles. I roll my eyes but I have to admit, I really like that name. 

"And I like Ella and Ashley." I say. "Now, middle names." 

"Hastings and Joy." Sarah smiles. We laugh at her but I put them down. 

"I like Rose and Claire." Olivia says. 

"And Marie and Ivy." I say. I write down all names then save the document. 

"Hey boys! We've got names!" Olivia yells. The boys came down and we told them the names. 

"Who chose Avery?" Austin asks.

 "Secret. You have to tell me your favorite combo." I tell him. 

"I like Ashley Joy." Peyton said. 

"I like Avery Hastings." Austin said. I wrote down the choices then closed the document. 

"Let's watch a movie." I say. 

"You sure are lazy." Sarah says. 

"Shut it." I tell her. Austin turns Disney on and we watch a re-run of I Didn't Do It. Then a movie comes on. When it's done, Olivia, Sarah, and Peyton all leave and me and Austin just hang around. 

"Who chose Avery and Hastings?" Austin asked. 

"I think Sarah chose Hastings and Olivia chose Avery." I tell him. He nods and we just sit quietly on the couch for a while. I lean my head against Austin's shoulder and soon fall asleep. I wake up about an hour later but something feels weird. 

"What's wrong?" Austin asks. 

"Couch. Wet." I say. 

"Get in the car." Austin says. We quickly go down to the car and drive fast to the hospital.