two

aera walked through the hallways, her books and poetry sheets clutched tightly to her chest. the loud commotion of cat-calls and whistles were made as she made her way through the corridor.

aera could only roll her eyes and flip off the boys who seeked her attention. she hated how her presence was always known wherever she went. the brunette girl was known to be the only girl in the school who was still a virgin.

her beauty came naturally and she certainly was not a bimbo. it was the known reason as to why some guys in the school drool over the girl. aera set her own principles and definitely didn't allow any guy to get in her pants.

with a sigh of frustration, she pushed past the crowd of boys and girls in pursuit to find her two best friends.

thankfully, the figures of her friends came into sight as she hurriedly ran over to them.

"hey lovebirds," aera called out to her best friends with a grin.

jeno and jaemin turned around to see aera running up them, letting out a laugh as she blew her hair out of her face.

"good morning to you love child," jeno greeted, his eye smile making both aera and jaemin smile widely.

"you're the only two guys who aren't assholes and you decide to ding-dong ditch me this morning!" aera huffed out, earning laughter erupted from the two boys.

"it was my idea! i realised i forgot my daily fix of coffee so i dragged jeno with me to the convenience store," jaemin shrugged only receiving a scowl in return from aera.

the golden trio made their way to literature class as they conversed on what they should do after school. daggers were shot at the three individuals who walked together as a group.

it was either the envy-tainted glares from girls directed to aera or scowls shot at both jaemin and jeno.

there was in no doubt that the golden trio were a group of 3 that was heaven sent. they were literal angels with visuals to die for.

"i honestly can't wait until we graduate," jaemin said bitterly.

jeno and aera nodded their heads in agreement as they sat themselves down in the literature classroom.

"this school sucks with the exception of the both of you,"