forty-five

"hey binnie," yeonjun said softly as he entered soobin's apartment.

soobin remained unfazed as he lay curled up at his sofa, an empty tub of ice cream sat beside him.

"are you on your period or what? you literally finished a tub of ice cream," yeonjun managed to joke out but soobin only covered himself with his blanket.

"yea okay, nice try soobin. i can still see you, 1.8 meter headass," yeonjun spat out sarcastically and pulled away soobin's blanket.

"okay what the fuck?" soobin said angrily as he tried stealing his blanket back.

"sit the fuck down," yeonjun deadpanned but soobin only protested even more.

that's when yeonjun smacked soobin's forehead with the palm of his hand, his eyes widening at how soobin was burning up.

"fucking hell yeonjun!" soobin shouted as he rubbed his forehead with an angry pout.

"you have a fever," yeonjun retorted back as he cleared up soobin's trash and threw soobin's blanket smack right at his face.

"i'm fine," soobin grumbled only causing yeonjun to laugh sarcastically.

"yea right,"

"why are you even here? we don't take the same classes so it's impossible for you to know if i was absent or not," soobin rambled ss he curled in a ball under his blanket again.

yeonjun smirked, refusing to respond as he started to cook a meal for soobin, who had been eating junk food the whole day.

"right, so come to my house unannounced, tease me for being on my period WHICH i don't even get because that's impossible! you smack me right in the forehead and you did NOT apologise and now you're cooking in my house-"

"okay soobin, lets play a game!"

"i don't have time for games-"

"it's 'who can stay quiet the longest'!" yeonjun retorted back sassily at soobin who sat speechless.

"oh my god, the game is already off to a great start!"

"why are you here yeonjun?" soobin muttered tiredly, his voice sore from ranting and screaming.

soobin could finally feel his body shaking from the fever, the sudden urge to vomit suddenly rose up to his chest.

yeonjun sighed and turned around to see soobin turn blue, his eyes widening as he saw soobin run towards the bathroom.

in time, soobin made it and puked in the toilet bowl with yeonjun patting his back gently.

soobin wiped his mouth with tissue paper, his tears running down his face after getting triggered from the painful moment.

"soobin, i'll clean up okay? just get back to bed and rest you fucking stubborn donkey," yeonjun started nagging as he helped soobin up from the floor.

soobin, who was too tired to argue back, listened and crawled back under his blanket; his eyelids heavy as he drifted into a deep sleep.

-

YEONJUN
I CANT DO IT

AERA
what is it now junnie

YEONJUN
i'm not soobin's boyfriend

get ur ass here plz

AERA
i thought u said he was fine?

YEONJUN
I WAS WRONG

HE WAS PUKING AND I WAS TRYING HARD NOT TO PUKE

BUT I PUKED A LIL BIT BC I THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA DIE

AERA
HE'S PUKING?

for fuck's sake jun

U SHOULD'VE TOLD ME EARLIER

YEONJUN
IDK FAM I THOUGHT HE WAS PREGNANT

AERA
I SWEAR-

IM GONNA BEAT YO ASS WHEN I REACH

did u put a towel over his head?!

YEONJUN
...

no

AERA
have u cooked his ramyeon?

YEONJUN
HOLY SHIT I FORGOT

I LEFT IT BOILING HAGSHSHS

AERA
CHOI YEONJUN

YEONJUN
SEE U

YEONJUN is offline