thirty-four

soobin let her go from his embrace as he quickly wiped his tears away.

"thank you for today, you should get going," soobin muttered as he turned to walk back to his bed.

"soobin," aera started as she gently grabbed his wrist, pulling him to face her.

"did you meant it?"

"mean what?"

"your poem in class, and everything you just said to me," aera looked up innocently at soobin, a blush forming on her tear-stained cheeks.

"i meant every word,"

"when did you write the poem?" aera asked again.

"i wrote it before we went to the Tenth Stop. i was trying to find every reason to hate you so it would be easier for the um.. bet. i found nothing but everything i liked about you," soobin admitted hesitantly but aera only nodded her head with understanding.

before soobin could register what was happening, aera embraced the tall boy tightly, her dimples popping out as she smiled.

soobin felt confused as to what aera was doing, feeling a mixture of guilt and love at the same time.

"don't be a dickhead next time," aera scolded as she rested her head against soobin's chest.

soobin chuckled softly at the girl's bold antics and pulled away from their hug to face her.

"will you give me another chance aera?" soobin asked quietly looking down on his feet.

"yes," aera smiled softly as she cupped soobin's face in her hands.

soobin let out a small smile, his eyes lighting up as soon as she responded.

"it's been a whole month but i can't seem to let you go from my mind," aera admitted as she placed a small kiss on soobin's dimple.

"i won't hurt you like that again, you have my word," soobin mumbled as he embraced aera again, nuzzling his head into her shoulder.

"you big baby," aera giggled she held soobin in her arms.

"your baby," soobin muttered, his words muffled but aera's heart only melted.

"okay you need to rest mister choi," aera reminded and pulled soobin into bed before tucking him in.

soobin extended his arm out towards aera who looked confused at first. she tilted her head in confusion as she took his hand.

"what are you doi-" aera's words were cut off as soobin pulled her into bed with him, immediately entangling his arms around her cutely.

"choi soobin, you sneaky son of a bit-"

with that, soobin cut aera off after pecking her on the lips quickly.

"are you seriously trying to make me sick right now," aera giggled as soon after soobin pecked her on the lips.

"no, i'm not making out with you. i don't want you to get sick," soobin retorted but raises a brow teasingly.

"unless-"

"choi soobin, shut your pouty lips right now before i leave," aera scolded in embarrassment as she buried her head on his chest.

"alright, alright," soobin snickered and placed a kiss at the top of her head before the pair drifted off into slumber.

-

☕️ JAEMIN THE SCIENCE BITCH 🧪

JAEMIN
park aera where the fuck did u go on ur first day of school

JENO
PARK AERA

YOUNG LADY U BETTER REPLY

JAEMIN
YEONJUN JUST TEXTED ME

JENO
it's not the time to make me jealous jaeHOE

JAEMIN
HE SAID HE SAW AERA GET IN SOOBIN'S CAR

park aera i will personally attack u

BICH WHERE THE FUCK DID U GUYS GO

JENO
OH WAIT I KNOW

soobin is sick u dumbass

JAEMIN
OH RIGHT

she's probably taking care of him rn uwu

JENO
probably doing the chakalaka boom boom

JAEMIN
we got that boom boom

AERA
STFU NOISY ASS HOES

let me be with my boyfriend for a while 😔

JAEMIN
boyfriend-

JENO
boyfriend-

YOUNG LADY YOU ARE 18

AERA
calm down boomers

he's not my boyfriend

he's sick but don't worry

he's better now!

JENO
DONT WORRY??

I HAD TO TELL THE TEACHER UR CAT DIED

JAEMIN
YEA AND THAT U HAD TO GO HOME

YEONJUN
AND NOW JIMIN IS ASKING WHERE TF U ARE

AERA
WHO ADDED YEONHOE

YEONJUN
STFU BICH

JENO
JAEMIN U DID WHAT-

JAEMIN
YEONJUN ALLOWED ME TO SQUISH HIS CHEEKS OKAY

AERA
while y'all sort out ur love triangle

i gtg hehe

love u boomers 😚💓