forty

"AERA DARLING, WHERE ARE YOU?" jaemin frantically ran around soobin's house in search of his love child.

"oh my god, you guys are the noisiest i swear," jeno commented at yeonjun and jaemin who were searching the entire apartment.

"CHOI SOOBIN COME OUT BEFORE I SUCK YO-"

"YEONJUN SHUT UP," jeno screeched but accidentally knocked over one of soobin's small potted plants with his butt.

"you really are thiccccccccc," jaemin shamelessly flirted as he emphasised the 'c'.

"great jeno, you broke a pot," yeonjun stressed as he entered soobin's room.

"ALRIGHT FUCKERS COME OUT NOW,"

aera and soobin held in their laughter as they heard the chaos happening behind the doors of soobin's wardrobe.

☕️ JAEMIN THE SCIENCE BITCH 🧪

AERA
heyy

"GUYS AERA MESSAGED," jeno screamed from the living room.

YEONJUN
WHERE'S CHOI SOOBIN

WHY IS THE APARTMENT EMPTY

AERA
u guys are at his house rn?!

JAEMIN
omg pls don't tell me u aren't here

we literally watched a youtube video on how to pick locks

-

soobin looked at aera with wide eyes at the message jaemin sent only causing aera to hold in her laughter even more.

-

JENO
ITS RAINING RN

WHERE R U HOES

AERA
oh, about that..

we got caught in the rain :/

-

soobin started clasping his mouth with both his hands as he heard the screeches of disbelief made by the three boys.

-

YEONJUN
and????

AERA
we're at a motel rn..

-

"GUYS THEY'RE GONNA FUC-"

"BOO!" aera and soobin jumped out from the wardrobe causing yeonjun and jaemin to scream loudly while jeno bumped onto soobin's table, accidentally knocking over another potted plant.

"DEMONS," yeonjun screamed and started bawling from the overwhelming shock the pair had caused.

-

"minji,"

"seokmin,"

"are we really going to pull through with this?"

"she deserves it. she took my precious jaemin away from me,"

"i hate to burst your bubble but jaemin isn't into anyone,"

"he'll finally be into me after our plan,"

"what do i benefit from this minji?"

"have aera give into your needs and desires of course,"

"such a pity my little brother couldn't see her naked– man, her body's just so—"

"okay tmi seokmin, let's just get on with it," minji stood up from seokmin's sofa, preparing to leave.

"and if ever you come face to face with choi soobin or his friends, ruin him. ruin them. i don't care if he dies," seokmin deadpanned as he said soobin's name with disgust.

"oh honey, he WILL be ruined. he hurt aera once, what makes you think his gullible ass won't hurt her again?" minji smirked and left the house.

from the the cupboard underneath the flight of stairs, mark had accidentally overheard the conversation.

his fists were balled, his knuckles turning white with every minute the conversation progressed.

a tear escaped from mark's puppy-like eyes, anger seething in his veins.

this was his time to make things right.

-

y'all remember what seokmin did to mark?
it's confirmed lmao, minji and and seokmin are psychos :]

anyways, sorry for the slow updates :")