thirty-nine

☕️ JAEMIN THE SCIENCE BITCH 🧪

JAEMIN
it seems to me like we've been replaced 🌝

JENO
das right boo 🌝

YEONJUN
gtfo jaemin is mine <3

JENO
are u kidding me

aera hold me back

AERA
aera is sleeping rn uwu

JAEMIN
WHO ARE U DEMON

YEONJUN
tell her ass to get up then???

AERA
smh ur her cousin 🤡

YEONJUN
...

JAEMIN
wait what

JENO
hold up, my bestfriend's cousin is the lemon headass trying to take my nana?

AERA
HMM

YEONJUN
imma change the subject real quick

SOOBIN IS IN BED WITH AERA RN :D

JAEMIN
SOOBIN

AERA
WHAT

JENO
IM GIVING U 10 SECOJDS TO YEET URSELF OUT OF HER BED

AERA
...

it's my bed tho <3

byebye my angel is awake <3

AERA is offline

JENO
he-

JAEMIN
alright yeonjun

WHATS HIS ADDRESS

YEONJUN
LETS MEET UP AND WE'LL BARGE IN TOGETHER

JENO
SOUNDS LIKE A MF PLAN

-

"shh aera, stop giggling," soobin hushed her as they hid in his wardrobe.

"i swear, yeonjun is going to scream so loudly, nana's gonna have a heart attack and jeno would be breaking your vase or something," aera said between her stifled laughter.

soobin shook his head and cupped her cheeks, peppering kisses all over her face in the confined space they were in.

"keep your lips to yourself pretty boy," aera stuck out her tongue at soobin.

"you're too cute milady," soobin pouted in his crouched position next to aera.

aera kissed his dimples causing soobin to instantly beam with happiness.

"they're so dumb i can't even," aera giggled again as she looked at the group chat being spammed with messages.

"i still can't believe you're related to yeonjun!" soobin exclaimed causing aera to shrug in response.

"you didn't even ask?"

"yeonjun isn't my boyfriend why would i ask?"

"not going to lie, but i shipped you and yeonjun more than i shipped myself with you," aera smirked only for soobin to pout angrily.

"yeonjun's an idiot though," aera looked sadly down at her hands.

soobin immediately felt a sudden pang of guikt in his heart again, remembering how yeonjun proposed the idea of the bet to him.

"i'm sorry again aera," soobin mumbled as he bit his bottom lip.

aera looked over at soobin and smiled softly, resting her head on his shoulder.

"with or without the bet, we'd go through the process of hurting before we're finally happy together," aera whispered softly.

soobin rested his head against the top of aera's and smiled at her purity.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS," a voice shouted causing the pair's moment to break.