Dinosaur,Cards and the Doctor

*Beep* *Beep* *BEEEEEE-* I slam my hand on the alarm clock groaning as I rub my eyes before closing them turning over throwing the cover over my head groaning "Five more minutes please" I whisper before realizing i'm not at home anymore. "SHOOT I FORGOT!" I bolt up out of bed scrambling to grab a white blouse and black dress pants from my dressar as I rush into the bathroom sliding on the floor in my pajamas grabbing my toothbrush and frantically brushing my teeth.

*Ding* *Dong* the doorbell rings as I spit out the toothpaste as I quickly change as fast as I can before deciding screw this as I dash out the bathroom door jumping down from the railing landing on my feet with feline reflexes to avoid breaking the floor as I open the door saying "Sorry how may I help you?" I ask the tall blond man who gestures to the young boy at his side what caught my eye was his gray orbs and the white fuzzy hat with animal spots on top.

"Oh you must be Law my name is ____ I will take good care of you" I say as the man smiles encouragingly pushing Law forward as he groans but takes my outstretched hand as I spot two more kids with their parents the orange haired one glares at his parent before running to my side while the other doesn't say anything just walking over to join me. "They are in good hands" I reassure the adults who all nod beofre leaving though Law's parent wrote something down as I realized he was mute.

'Thanks for taking care of Law I wish I had more time but my brother isn't exactly gracious' I laugh at the note as the blonde smiles giving a peace sign to Law before leaving to his limo wow Law really has his hands full.Entering the house the other two kids I believe it was Hawkins and Drake head seperate ways as Drake grabs a dinosaur stuffie from a box with a X on the front,Hawkins headed to a room next to the living room grabbing a box of oracle cards before quietly starting a spread with the cards.

"So Law what do you want to do?" I ask looking down at the young 8 year old male who thinks before tugging my arm saying "Do you have any medical books?" I nod before leading Law through the daycare to a double set of doors pushing them gently open as Law gasps in awe at the many rows of books.Sengoku had quite a lot of money and as a kid here I loved reading so he had the library created.Walking down the isles tracing my finger tips lightly across the spines I stop pulling out books on occasion showing them to Law who gives a barely visible grin as he takes the books and runs to the couch in the library to read.

Knowing he'll be busy I sit down in a chair at a table taking out a book full of different clothes as I circled ones I liked to pass the time when a tug on my sleeve gains my attention I turn to see Drake giving a sad look pointing at his Dinosaur which has a hole where stuffing was falling out from the side. "Oh dear let me fix that up Drake" I say grabbing the stuffie as I walk to a cupboard in the library taking out a first aid kit back in my days so many times my clumsiness led to injury so Sengoku stocked medical kits everywhere.

Grabbing the sewing needle and the black thread I carefully stitch the tear when Law comes over book under his right arm he gives a grabby motion asking "Can I do it?" I blink but nod handing him the needle making sure he did it right when the stitch strayed a bit I placed my hands on Law's as I showed him the proper way as his ears turn red a bit as Drake watches but smiles once his stuffie now all better is handed back to the fellow 8 year old.

"Your chance of making us happy is 80%" a voice states montone from the entrance to the library as Hawkins stands staring at me cards floating around his head as he gives me a stare. "That's good Sengoku wasn't that friendly anyways" Law grumbles before suddenly a blue sphere surrounds us as he dissapears a book where he once stood as he's back on the couch reading.Drake is playing with his dinosaur stuffie when Hawkins approaches saying "you have a 40% chance of not tearing the toy again" this upset Drake who frowns before suddenly a green T-Rex appears in the library growling at Hawkins.