New Occurence

(A/n sorry but there is a lot of view changes)

"He actually left" I whisper looking out at the city lights people passing by look happy however inside i'm hurting it felt like a part of me was broken like porcelain shaking my head I drag my hands over my face i'm too tired of things going wrong at the worst possible times. "THAT IDIOT!" Kid yells tugging at his hair as Killer tries to console the fuming red head while Luffy is unusually quiet as he whispers "Traffie left" Zoro and Sanji sit by Luffy not knowing what to say in this situation Law had left New World city without notice and gone rogue.

"Law" Rocinante breathes through his shouders shaking he had woken up this morning at their place to find not only Law but Penguin, Shachi, Bepo and even Jean Bart had left he didn't know where too though. "I'm sorry ____ we couldn't find him in the city" Smoker apologises as he looks at Rocinante who was suffering the most. Looking at my hands they shake with a will of their own as Rocinante looks at me moving over hugging me as he says "let's hope wherever Law is he's safe" barely able to nod my head I give a weak smile before tears fall from my eyes why did Law leave all of the sudden and why didn't he tell anyone?

-Somewhere else-

Looking over one last time at the place he called home Trafalgar Water D. Law turned his back walking toward the path away from New World as Shachi and Penguin share a knowing look following after their captain.Law walks picking Bepo carefully out of Jean Bart's arms as he moves mouth set in a thin line as he says "we'd never get peace in the New World not with THEM around it's for the safety of not only my crew but theirs as well" Law frowns not sure if he was reassuring his crew or himself.

"Captain do we really have to fear them?" Shachi asks knowing full well how strong the Heart pirates crew was Shachi nods in agreement he didn't understand why they had to leave not even telling Rocinante Law's own guardian why they were abandoning the New World. "You wouldn't understand the risks some must take do not discuss anything from the New World erase any memories your holding onto it will only drag us down" Law commands picking up his base as the two males could only watch sadly as their captain got further away from the only place he ever felt like he belonged to be in the unknown.

Bepo had been awoken this morning to Law panickedely packing things hushing him for trying to inquire where they were going when they had ran out of the mansion using Room Law had managed to avoid being spotted. "Bepo I know it'll be hard but we can't stay there" Law comforts ruffling the young polar bear minks soft fuzzy head.

Jean Bart follows quietly before asking his captain "Why didn't you tell Rocinante or ____?" Law looks at the sky the sun had started to blur in his vision as he says "They wouldn't have let us go besides we're heading to my original home Flevance" Bart felt silent he had heard what happened the greed of the citezens lead to the Amber lead syndrome a poison passed down genetically and festered killing many and the goverment scared decided killing the infected was the only solution.

Jean Bart thought back to when he first met Rocinante he had explained how he met Law and hoped to save him from the same fate of death stealing a devil fruit with powers to save the young boys life. In a way Law owed Rocinante his life the two were close family though not by blood so it completely vexed Jean why now Law left the city only taking the three of them along as well but not Rocinante.

"What happened to you captain" Jean whispered as Shachi and Penguin had to agree their captain had been fine they'd had a party not that long ago celebrating the win of the dark war now their captain had all but lost his mind in their opinion their captain was calm and logical never doing something without a plan but he suddenly just up and told them they were leaving. "We can't let things hold us back we're we must head now" Law commands eyes dark as Bepo sadly hugs Law trying to cheer the male up.