Sundae Saturday

Waking up the next day it's the weekend I turn over as I spot Drake who's sleeping against my chest I smile pulling him into a hug whispering "Drake wake up it's time to get ready" he slowly blinks his eyes open rubbing his left eye before yawning out "Huh oh good morning ___ can i just have five more minutes please?" I chuckle softly smoothing his hair back saying "Of course Drake" he smiles hugging me tightly as I think about how I don't have to worry about gang fights here near the daycare.

Shanks,Whitebeard and suprprisingly Kaido had layed claim on this district now called 'Raftel' Shanks named it after Rogers ideal place for the next leader of the mafia world to rise up from. Now with three powerful guardians the daycare will be guarded well,the kids can have no fear every time they enter the building and Blackbeard won't dare come near.Drake moves a bit as he starts to wake up I slowly let go of the boy moving to sit up as I say "Let's hurry and get ready Marco and Ace are coming over" Drake nods tiredly before heading into his room to get changed into his normal clothes.

Deciding on wearing a purple T-shirt and black shorts with black flip flops for today I nod in the mirror as Drake wearing a dark blue V neck shirt and midnight blue shorts with some black boots grins from the doorway connecting our rooms. "Hey ___ that world agent you like him yes?" Drake asks innocently as I freeze turning to him as he gives me a curious look as I nod saying "Lucci was the person who helped me train and took me away from the city it was peaceful in the mountains" I tell Drake honestly as he thinks this over saying "Well than when I grow older I take you to see the mountains again?" I smile saying "I'd like that Drake I really would" he beams as the doorbell rings.

"Hey ___.Drake ready for today!" Ace cheers flames sparking at his wrist as he jumps up and down in excitement his brown sweater sleeves slightly scorching as Marco rushes to pat them out saying "Ace calm down your literally on fire!" the older male struggles to keep Ace still and not ignite or combust as Drake chuckles ruffling Ace's black locks as I giggle hiding it behind my hand saying "Yes Ace we are ready to go,I thought we could get some sundaes and head to the beach?" Marco and Ace nod at the idea.

Marco decides to carry us instead of taking a car as Drake climbs onto Marco's shoulder as I transform into my leopard form ice wings forming as Ace grins saying "Luffy would be jealous I get to ride this time!" huffing out cold air from my nostrils I bark out a growl as Ace sighs saying "Yeah I know i'll get on" Ace carefully grips the fur admiring the soft rippling fur covering my lean shoulder muscles as I take into the sky with Marco in Phoenix form as he occasionaly bumps me with his wings to help me get used to carrying the extra weight.

"Don't blame,get on your wings if you got time to bitch and whine there's still time to try again!" Marco tells me as I huff trying again to balance my weight as Ace says encouragingly "I know you can do it ___!" I smile as light suddenly radiates from my body Marco stops mid air as I blink unable to believe my own eyes instead of ice wings their are actual flesh and blood wings I gasp as Ace admires the large apendages with rippling white and grey feathers with black spots like leopard spots.

"Something new everyday huh ___?" Drake tells me smiling as Marco darts ahead saying "Try to keep up slowpokes!" Ace growls as I huff in annoyance as we grin before i give two powerful strokes with my real true wings as suddenly I boost forward in a icy blast of wind as I spin Ace whoops and cheers in excitement as we pass Marco who grins as I do twists and turns in the air as Drake feels a warmth in his chest seeing me so happy as Ace cries down "Your the slowpokes!" Marco and Drake share a competitive look as we dash across the sky two blurs of blue and white streaking across the morning sky above the new world.

"The finish line is up ahead one last push ___!" Ace calls out as I nod tucking my wings in dive bombing like a bullet as Marco tucks his wings in as well as the sandy beach near the pier comes into sight suddenly a strong wind blows as Marco crashes into my left wing as we tumble torward the ground I grit my teeth as I bite Ace's sweater collar and my paws grab Drake and my tail tightens around Marco's ankle as I use my strength supporting all four of us for a softer landing than plummeting straight down.