Trio of troublemakers

*RIIIING!* I groggily blink my eyes open turning to spot my phone vibrating picking it up I answer it "Ugh it's to early" I reply as chuckles are heard from the other end "_____ slept in again?" I blink recognizing the voice "SHANKS!" I bolt upright in bed as the laughter continues as he says "Today you have Ace,Sabo and Luffy warning it may get chaotic" I sigh rubbing my temples but nod saying "Don't worry I can handle it" I hear Shanks cough practically feeling his smirk through the phone "Well good luck than" I blink but suddenly crashes are heard downstairs.

"ACE!" I shout as the crashes stop I decide to change into a loose blue butterfly sleeved shirt and some black shorts slipping on some brown sandals walking down the stairs seeing flames coating the floor and walls and a kid who's arm is stuck around a chair stretching as I face palm as Ace looks at me sheepishly behind a blonde haired boy.Sabo 10 years old taken in by Monkey D Dragon the biological father of Luffy who's staying with Shanks a mafia boss not the greatest combination.

Luffy is 7 the youngest I believe making some cold north winds I suffocate the flames as they go out as Luffy bounces up and down saying "COOL!" I blink before moving over to help him gently untangle his arm from the chair saying "My name is ___ it's a pleasure to meet you" the young strawhat kid grins saying "I'm Monkey D Luffy and i'm going to be just like Shanks!" I pray for whatever gods are out there that he doesn't turn out like Shanks he lost a arm and I don't want a 7 year old kid losing a arm.

Once the three are settled sitting on a couch in the living room I place my chin on my palm saying "What should I do with you three troublemakers" Ace grins before tipping his cowboy hat up saying "Let's play hide and seek!" I go to protest but stop seeing Luffy with a glimmer in his orbs and Sabo smiling at the thought I sigh giving in as the three cheer as Sabo says "Sengoku never has time to play with us" I sigh guilt tripping I swear kids will be the death of my sanity.

Starting the game as the seeker I stand against the wall counting as I hear the three scurry off into the Daycare's massive halls with multiple rooms a nightmare to try and search everywhere to find three boys. "READY OR NOT HERE I COME!" I shout hoping they hear me as I decide to check where I usually would hide starting with the library I decide to use my powers my feline ears poking out from my (Hair/Color) tresses as I move quietly through the isle taking off my sandals so I can transform my feet into leopard paws making no sound.

Hearing quite breathes behind the shelf I move to the end slowly moving as I jump saying "GOT YOU!" Sabo jumps scared before saying "Haha you caught me I'll help you find the others" I nod as I offer a hand as Sabo grabs my hand as I smirk pulling him onto my back now giving him a piggy back ride I dart through the halls following directions Sabo gives from my back. "Knowing Luffy he's proably eating in the kitchen" I nod making our way and indeed there on the floor is Luffy eating meat from the fridge I quickly grab it saying "No let me heat it up first raw meat is bad for you" he pouts but agrees since i'm giving him the meat either way.

Once the meat is thawed and heated properly I set in on a plate as Luffy digs in as he wolfs down his food I grin as Sabo watches me his eyes glowing with happiness. Suddenly I hear shuffling and someone yells "NO MERCY FOR YOU!" I pretend to not know the attack was coming as Ace tackles me down I gasp realizing Sabo was still on my back I turn quickly so my back hits the ground the two boys landing on my stomach as I cough they weight quite a bit together.

"_____ I am so sorry I didn't realize Sabo was on your back!" Ace cries apologising as I wave it off laughing saying "It's fine I had fun" Ace searches my eyes and sees nothing but honesty as he grins saying "I told you guys you'd like _____ she's the greatest isn't she!" Luffy nods mouth full of food as Sabo says "She is nice or at least better than Sengoku" I sigh I might not be able to leave this job if these kids keep being so cute and sweet!