Girly Business

"Today is Monday the start of the week why are we going out again?" Hawkins questions me walking at my side while Kid and Drake chat ahead of of with Killer keeping watch from behind Kid. "Yes I know normally we wouldn't be out and about but Whitebeard invited us over for the day" I inform the young male who shuffles his cards saying "You spend 30% of your time on the Whitebeard Pirates out of the rest of the gangs and groups?" I rub my neck sheepishly it's true I enjoy the company of the Whitebeard Pirates.

Arriving at the mansion by the pier a waving Ace can be seen "HEY ____! GUYS!" Ace shouts as he moves over grabbing my hand saying with excitement "Let's go the back is set up for a bonfire later tonight and we have volleyball nets set up and barbecue!" Kid and Killer mouths water at the sound of barbecue while Drake seemed interested in swimming.

"Alright go ahead boys" I call out as the three nod setting off while Vista waves from the barbecue twirling the wooden skewers as if they were swords. "They'll be safe swimming right?" Hawkins questions it's true devil users are weights n water but the waters shallow enough for them to play in and they can swim just not any farther than 2 feet under neath. "That's right power users can swim however we have fish men guards should anything happen" the boisterous voice of Thatch calls as the said 4th division commander walks forward my eyes widen at his lax appearance.

Thatch had obviously been swimming his pompadour like hair has been dampened and become flat and long flowing down like Izo's hair whenever he didn't put it up. "Woah Thatch you look completely different like that" I comment as Thatch chuckles saying "yeah all that time styling my hair out the window" a arm suddenly swings around Thatch's neck before the brown haired male is forced over as Marco sits on his back wings flapping as he asks "Oi Thatch-you need me to dry you off?" the 4th division commander gives a light hearted glare at Marco saying "Thanks but no I'd rather not ask favors from you pineapple" Marco coughs smacking Thatch on the back of his head with a wing at the nickname.

"Oi I'm not a pineapple!" Marco whines as Thatch chuckles as Ace walks over handing me a skewer that Vista made as he says "Here ____ it's delicious try it!" I smile taking the skewer from Ace and eating the hot meat and vegetables carefully. "Mhm it's good!" I exclaim eyes holding stars as Ace smirks proudly before moving when Kid called out challenging Ace to join the volleyball game with Drake,Killer and Hawkins waiting for him.

"____ want to watch?" Haruta asks tilting his head as I shake my head no before moving to sit on a lawn chair by Pops who sits calmly under a large umbrella watching his sons play and swim. "Not up to joining my sons ____?" Pops questions raising an eyebrow as I shake my head saying "No I'm wishing for some peace and quiet from the usual energy filled adventures" Edward shakes his head saying "I don't think that's it young one, tell me what's on your mind" I chuckle nothing ever gets past Pops does it?

"Alright you got me, Hawkins told me about my chances at love and I'm not really sure how I feel" I confess to Pops who smiles before laying his hand on my head saying "Love is a complex and wondrous thing and comes in many forms, it's only a matter of time till you find the right one" I look at Pops kind face a knowing look in his eyes as I hum in agreement. "If you do fall in love I will support your choice, but we both know what happens if they hurt you" Pops releases a small bit of killing intent and I shivered yeah I'm so glad I'm not this powerful mans enemy anymore.

"Hard to believe you were a enemy and now one of my own children ____" Pops grumbles before pushing me forward to a waving Thatch who grabs my wrist saying "Thanks Pops thought ____ was going to continue being a party pooper" the 4th division commander jabs at me as I roll my eyes before saying "Fine I'll join but I get to braid your hair!" the man looks appalled at the idea but gives in with a smile as we move to the side of the volleyball game.