Captured

(A/n this chapter makes me so emotional INSIDE! Also I love reading your comments dear readers thank you!)

Red district the shadows grow longer as my massive form enters the thresh hold people scurrying away like rats as I get closer to the center less people move away in fear as the people look rougher and more threatening until the bastard comes into my view. "Miss Winter I promised you may have won that time but now your alone!" Blackbeard calls out as I turn as multiple people step into the light my eyes widen as I feel nervous these are all impel down prisoners!

"No one told me you recruited CRIMINALS from impel down!" I hiss as Blackbeard laughs as a fist collides with my face growling I back up spotting Jesus Burgress grinning like a maniac as suddenly something hits my side as I groan smoke entering my vision as DOC q grins atop his steed until Shiryu of the rain steps forward slamming both hands down on my head as I growl in pain stumbling back i'm outnumbered here this isn't good.

"Now let everyone have a turn!" Blackbeard smirks as more people come from the shadows people I had put into impel down or were arrested under my power one bastard stuck out the most. "Diez Barrel the shitty exscuse of a father" I hiss as he kicks my leg as Doc Q with the help of other convicts tied ropes pinning me down as Barrel spits on my face as I growl ash e says "Heard you took care of the brat sheltered him and protected the stupid coward couldn't defend anything to save his life!" rage boils inside as I try and snap my jaws but Shiryu holds my mouth down as Burgress slides a muzzle onto my mouth.

"Another thing you didn't know I can take devil fruit powers and yours is pretty powerful but who I really want is WHITEBEARD!" Blackbeard shouts cackling as my eyes widen no he can't hurt Pops I won't allow it. "Your in no position to stop me!" Blackbeard brags as to prove his point the people tighten the ropes as I hiss in pain as the rope digs into my body.

"We have discovered a method to take devil fruit powers following the death of the previous user although we could have you killed and take your powers making a mockery of other people by showing the killing machine Miss Winter bound to the entirety of New and Grand line city will be the biggest victory!" Blackbeard shouts as his members laugh and snicker as I stay silent. "You proabably wonder about Ace right that stupid brat we can't kill him since he's bait for whitebeard" Blackbeard explains as Van Auger the sniper brings Ace out in seastone cuffs his hair is a mess and shallow cuts on his arms and legs are visible.

"No ____!" Ace cries upong seeing my pinned form as Blackbeard laughs out "ZHEHAHAHAH see this is how powerful I am you can't escape and soon your Pops will receive deaths embrace and the tremor-tremor fruit will be mine!" Ace grits his teeth hands clenched as he looks ready to cry though he's trying so hard to stay strong I flick my tail slowly a single snowflake floating and touching his nose Ace looks at me I give him a small patient smile I have not given in and he shouldn't either.

"Captain their here!" Doc Q says as Blackbeard laughs before moving as Augur drags Ace along while Burgress,Shiryu and Doc Q force me to follow after them ropes around my neck,waist,legs,arms and tail to prevent any escape. Stepping out of the building I see Whitebeard standing tall along with "W-what is this?" Van Auger says unable to belive his eyes. "Kaido,Big Mom,Shanks,Whitebeard,Kizaru,Fujitora,Dragon,Aokiji even the world government are all here!" Auger says the massive horde of marines,pirates,Revolutionary Army and government agents stand together facing the blackbeard pirates.

"BLACKBEARD it would be wise if you surrendered and returned Ace and ____" Shanks calls out as all members of the coalition take arms as Blackbeard merely laughs even in the face of overwhelming numbers when my eyes widen guessing his plan "YOUR ALL IDIOTS IF HE CAN KILL EVEN ONE DEVIL USER THEY'RE POWER MULTIPLIES!" I ROAR through the muzzle as Burgress kicks my head blood drips from my jaw as Shanks eyes darken as suddenly the air pressure increases as bloodlust from the side of the field appears.