A/n

So I got asked about the age of characters and I realize I haven't been clear so here are the ages as of right now.

Reader-Chi is 24 years old (Explanation being in relative with warlords and others she went to school with)

Ace and Sabo are 10 years old (Because they're Luffy's older brothers)

Every other kid Supernovas,Crewmates etc. are 8 years old (Because they have enough attitude but not enough maturity)

Luffy is 7 years old (He's youngest and cinnamon roll)

Bepo is 4 years old a baby mink!

Iceburg is 17 years old Franky is 15 (Most adult like characters in real series well be teenagers unless I say otherwise)

Garp is 66 years old and Sengoku is 67 (Because Dragons age needs to make sense)

Now here's the strange one Warlords Mihawk is 25, Hancock is being 24 ,Both Crocodile and Dofflamingo are 26, Kuma is 34 while Jinbei and Moriah are 27. (This is because they're younger and comparison to the children age)

Akainu is 34,Kizaru 33 and Aokiji 31 years old (This will be explained later why)

Marco is 27,Thatch,Izo and Vista are 27-28 but ranges differently by birthdays who's older.

Whitebeard is 62 years old (Yes he is actually truly younger than Garp and Sengoku)

Smoker is 17 Hina is 16

Shanks is 25 along with Buggy

Zeff,Bellemere,Kureha,Hirulik,Tom and Kokoro (the parents range from 28-36 years old you can decide)

Lucci is 26 and Kaku is 24

Blackbeard is 32

Rayleigh is 66 years old

Roger would have been 63 if he hadn't died at 53 years old

Brook,Leo,Katakuri,Cavendish,Bartlomeo,Ideo,Jesus Burgess,Baby 5,Sai,Buffalo Etc. (These type of characters being secondary and Charlottes are all older than the main cast as of now may change later on I don't know but they're between 15 and older)

And that's about all of the main cast for now if I miss someone you want to know the specific details like their family members and current age abilities power yada yada comment and I'll try and get back to you on that as soon as possible!