Whitebeard gang

Sunday a lazy day for me I don't have any energy but I did say i'd visit Ace so I muster the energy to stand shakily and grab a grey sweater and black loose bottomed pants and some gray sneakers.Walking downstairs I head out to spot Marco sitting on the front stairs of the daycare "Oh hey ____ I came to pick you up" I shake my head saying "I don't know if that's safe?" knowing he plans to fly before I can protest Marco smirks grabbing my waist as he transforms I cling onto the blue and yellow phoenix for dear life as he takes off into the air.

"MARCO!" I scream as we climb high above the clouds before sailing over the city torward the outskirts by the ocean where a bunch of ships are docked peacefully Marco suddenly dive mobs at a ship shaped like a whale called the Moby Dick. As we fly closer I spot Ace with a dog on his head laughing as Thatch one of Ace's other brothers smiles watching Ace run around the deck as Newgate waves from his seat near the mast as other commanders look up as Marco touches down onto deck.

Carefully letting go of Marco who transformed into human I try to step forward but fall but Marco reacts his arms wrapping around my waist "Woah there sorry I didn't know you weren't good with flying" Marco tells me guilt in his eyes as I sigh shaking him off saying "It's no big deal I just don't like when I can't touch the ground or know where i'm landing" Marco nods understanding my motion sickness.

"____ You came!" Ace cheers running hugging me as I ruffle his hair "Of course I came I wouldn't break a promise!" the young boy tugs me around introducing me to the other commanders the ones I clicked with most being Izo,Vista,Thatch and Marco.Sitting on the deck I stroke the white dog named Rogue courtesy of Ace the thing I thought was cute was it had a moustache just like Newgate on it's face.

"____ you can call him pops you know he won't mind" Thatch pipes in as I turn to Newgate who nods as I grin saying "Well than Pops i'm happy to watch out for Ace anytime" the man laughs as Marco comes over giving Ace a friendly hair ruffling as Ace tries to struggle but he's grinning secretly enjoying the affection. "Ace tell me do you enjoy being here?" I ask the young boy looking at the smiling faces and laughing males this is a mafia gang but they don't look or act like it.

"Yeah of course I do ____ why wouldn't I?" Ace asks holding my hand as I whisper "This is a notorious gang are you sure this is the life you want being hunted by the law?" Ace frowns but says "Don't worry about me ____ I have my family here!" I smile happy to know Ace chose this path I wish to take in all the kids from the daycare that didn't have a choice and give them one. "Hey Ace do you know any kids from the Daycare who wouldn't mind if I adopted them?" I ask quietly as Ace perks up at my words nodding.

"They would never tell you but Kid,Killer,Drake,Hawkins and maybe even Law wouldn't mind having you adopt them though Law proably would still have Corazon as a parent and Kid and Killer are a double set you can't just take one!" Ace tells me as I feel suprised that Ace knew this about the other kids and how they felt he must have talked with them about me.

Suddenly the boat rocks as Ace runs to the side saying "It's BLACKBEARD!" my eyes narrow slits forming as Ace backs away as I transform Beastman a large humanoid Snow Leopard ready to kill. Pops and the commanders watch me as I jump landing on the dock facing Blackbeard who pales a bit "Miss Winter why are you here?" Blackbeard states as his men start to shake rumors in the underground are useful when former FBI agents and the number one enemy no one wants on their bad side is right in front of them.

"Leave Whitebeard and his gang alone or i'll end you myself" I growl claws slowly sliding out as my tail flicks in annoyance one man dares to shoot at me I don't move as Marco appears flaming body taking the bullet healing quickly as he says "I can't let you do that" I smirk as the other commanders jump down joining the line of defense as Ace sits by Pops watching this go down.