Don't Forget

Looking out across the vast landscape the male breathes out white puffs rising into the air as he shakes his head pulling his coat tighter as he trudges through the ankle deep snow. "How did ____ survive in the winter?" a young male whines dragging his feet his pant legs soaked from the snow melting from the heat coming off his skin.

"Don't be whiny" a taller male chides slapping the younger male on the back before jogging swiftly with ease through the snow to the tallest figures side. The large towering figure has no trouble moving through the snow creating a large track for the smaller ones to walk in with ease while the first figures sighs resigned before pulling the younger male over his shoulder hearing no protest as he runs to catch up the snow crunching beneath his boots.

"It hasn't't been that long away and I miss ____" the figure slung over the males shoulder whines as the male looks at the sky his eyes distant he missed her too however they can't turn around it would be bad for their reputation and a waste of a chance. "I think it's a good idea" the smaller brunette chimes walking besides the shark like fish man who nods walking in pace with the others.

"It's colder than anything i've ever felt!" one of the female pirates from a subordinate group growls as a hulking figure shakes his head saying "it is unnaturally cold" looking around at their large group most were slow and lethargic or shivering from the cold. "Hey I think there's an overpass ahead let's hurry!" the slim figure of a male calls as hearing that people perk up a bit energy returning to make it to a safe shelter as the blonde male watches everyone move.

"Good timing a storms coming our way" the blonde male calls eyeing the clouds approaching on the horizon their black color not hinting anything good, entering the overhang there's already a stockpile of wood as they wait for the male slung over the blondes shoulder. "Alright Ace that's enough lazing around" Marco deadpans dropping the male on the stone ground as he groans in pain.

"Marco you could have set me down urghh" Ace groans out barely getting to his forearms to light the fire before laying back down tired as Thatch and Izo shake their heads in disappointment as Whitebeard laughs from his seat the doctors they took with them setting up his aid and making sure he tries and take his medicine.

"That's a harsh blizzard" Jozu breathes the howling wind ripping past outside their area as the WB crew huddle close trying to keep warm and out of the cold airs reach. "How about stories to pass the time?" Haruta asks excidetedly always willing to hear some new gossip or akward stories no one wants to share in public.

"Oh I have a story to tell you all" Whitebeard grumbles as he looks at Marco saying "and it's about this idiotic son of mine!" Marco gulps knowing he has plenty of publicly shameful moments Whitebeard could be talking about. "Oh tell us POPS!" Ace yells suddenly full of energy at the thought of a akward Marco the phoenix story. "Alright hush you brats and listen close" Whitebeard booms as the room falls silent all eyes on Whitebeard.

----------------

It was a day like any other for Whitebeard fending off enemies from his territory in sphinx and a meeting with the Dark King the only member of the Roger gang he kept in contact with. Whitebeard had met Rayleigh earlier walking through town before hearing the Dark King had a peculiar matter he wanted to discuss.

Whitebeard could sense the uneasiness of the dark king as they approached Roger's old base when government agents appeared. Rayleigh obviously knew one as the female his eyes never left upon the cp9 apperance. Whitebeard had warned them as to question their motives when Marco feeling they would be fighting took the female Rayleigh was watching down first on accident when she moved to protect the male.

"That's not good" Rayleigh mutters as the male she protected looked angrier than livid he was ready to set fire to the world before Whitebeard could move Rayleigh had sped over barely blocking Marco from being impaled by the leopard agents claws that were aimed to kill. "I'll kill you" is all the leopard male growled as he slashed through multiple members of whitebeards crew as the yonko could not let this slide.