Friends

Today marks a milestone in my life walking down the cobblestone path in the mountains Drake looks around in awe at the blooming wildlife all around us while Luffy,Ace and Sabo hang back with their friends the other warlords walk in silence knowing the importance this trip has for me personally.

After a bit more walking the plants give away to a large plateu of land a house hidden in the rocky side of the mountain with a staircase lays before us as Zoro asks me "____ is this your home?" I don't respond walking forward as someone appears from the doorway of the house. "No way he's here!" Mihawk breathes out in surprise the man has white hair and a loose grin as Shanks smiles calling out "RAYLEIGH!" the old man laughs hugging the former apprentice of his crew.

"Rayleigh it's been a while I promised to visit" I apologise bowing my head in shame as Rayleigh chuckles tapping my head lightly as I look up as he tells me "It's okay ____ I don't hold it against you why not introduce me to your friends?" I nod gesturing to the warlords and the kids naming each one as Rayleighs nods making a mental note.

"How long have you been keeping yourself here Rayleigh?" Mihawk questions as Rayleighs sits down on a log saying "Since the incident ____ here needed someone to restrain her inner demons and she has more than you could possibly realize young Dracule" Mihawk stiffens at his words as Rayleigh tosses me something I catch it the familiar feel of steel as I spin the spear in my hands as cold winds swirl around me as I strike the ground giant spikes of ice form from the ground circling me.

"____ spent a couple years mastering combat for other purposes such as assasination,info brokers in collecting data on many dangerous and powerful groups" Rayleighs speaks as I spin the spear dragging a circle as the spears rise before I close my fist the ice turns thinner bit by bit till they are like needles as I thrust my hand forward the rock chipped away by multiple beatings of ice needles.

Moving to observe the damage I barely touch the rock as it collapses from the pressure of my attack as Drake walks over asking "Why did you need this training?" turning to look down I smirk saying "In this world life is unfair on those who aren't willing to take things into their own hands" moving to Rayleigh I sit by his side saying "I'm here for a training camp you kids want to be strong we'll train you" the warlords smirk realizing the purpose in my eyes as Rayleighs growls out "Are you ready for the harsh training if not leave" the kids look to each other contemplating as Ace smirks puffing his chest out steeping forward saying "BRING IT!" the other kids nod grinning at the challenge.

Rayleigh has seperated the kids by powers the weapon specialists like Mihawk,Shanks,Yasopp and Benn took kids like Zoro,Usopp,Nami and Killer. Crocodile being a logia took the other logia users like Ace and Sabo.For any Zoan users I would train which in this group only Drake could transform in the group so I would be his trainer.

The mass of kids were Paramecia types which left Crocodile,Hancock,Kuma and Moriah to take on the more than half students while Rayleigh takes on Haki users for training while Jinbei teaches the minks and fish man too kids with pre training of either art. The kids pursuing fields outside of combat like normal everyday skills would be taught by the kids guardians like Bellemere,Zeff,HIlruik and Kureha.

The Plateu wasn't the only open area and hidden all around the mountains were training grounds for every occasion so Drake and I headed off for Zoan mastery in the top half of the mountain with rough terrain to develop his Bi Pedal control of moving through different terrains ins Drakes T rex zoan form. Standing on the dirt spot in the middle of the thick forest I call out to Drake "COME ON if you can't get through the forest I doubt crossing the stream will be anytime soon" I hear a roar of annoyance in response as Drake in T rex form tries manuevering through the thick trees trying to avoid trampling creatures while swiftly moving forward.