Recital

Early morning as gray clouds hang near the mountains to the west as I sigh looking at Drake who fidgets in his dress shirt as I try to straighten his tie as he asks "Why are we going again?" I place my hands on my hips saying "Because Mihawk asked me too and I don't wnat to leave you here okay Drake!" he nods and stops moving as I finally tie the acessory on and step back looking at his black pants and dark purpleish blue shirt as he attempts to smooth his hair down as I chuckle saying "Your hair is perfectly fine Drake" he stops mussing it as he grins nodding before running to the car as I send Mihawk a text that we're on our way.

Drake is rather patient and calm through the ride as we pull up to the church hall we're Mihawk stands waiting with Zoro and Perona as he tries to stop the two from bickering. "Mosshead you reopened your wounds!" Perona the little gothic lolita pouts as Zoro growls trying to hide his left side where indeed it appears under his shirt the white bandage is bloody.Mihawk sighs holding Perona back as he spots me giving me a pleading look as I chuckle as the kids turn too me as Drake walks over starting a conversation.

Heading to the back of my car I open the door grabbing the medical kit before heading over to Zoro as Perona attempts to keep him still as I pull his shirt up and carefully remove the old bandages and wrap fresh ones around his waist. "Thanks ____ these two have been antsy all morning,it was a nightmare trying to get Zoro not to walk off and Perona happy" Mihawk groans rubbing his face as I pat his back reassuringly as I give a sympathetic look.

"Drake was difficult but eventually behaved" giving said male a look as he whistles turning away before turning to Perona "You look nice in that dress!" Drake compliments as Perons blushes smiling saying "Thank you,someone noticed!" Perona glares at Zoro who gives a confused look at those words.

"You look nice yourself" Perona tells Drake who nods before saying "____ picked it out so I proably do" turning to me he grabs my hand as I pat his head affectionateley as Mihawk stands saying "Well let's head inside and don't cause any trouble okay" he looks down pointedly at Zoro who huffs but nods in agreement as Perona looks happy to be here.

Entering the church I move to sit in the front row of seats the order being Perona,Zoro,Mihawk,Me and then Drake from right to left as other kids and their parents enter the hall. "Wait Mihawk I didn't know others were coming!" I whisper as indeed entering the hall I spot Nami with a blue haired girl,a pink haired girl walking over to join them with her aunt walking behind. "I'm sorry I didn't know you knew them" Mihawk replies as I wave as Nami spots me tugging her group over.

"____ i'm happy to see you meet my friend Nefetari Vivi,Rebecca her aunt Viola!" Nami tells me excitedely as I smile offering my hand as Viola shakes it saying "it's nice to see a friendly face so you must be ____ Nami and the others were excited to see you" I blush rubbing my neck sheepishly as Nami takes a seat on the row across the isle as Brook suprisingly enters as the piano teacher.

"Alright ladies and gentleman give a warm welcome to the sudents Yohohohoho!" Brook speaks as he than does a rollcall of all the students who stand when their name is called before sitting back down. The first person up was Nami she moves in her blue dress as I see her older sister Nojiko who sits smiling next to Bellemere who cheers softly as Nami gives them a thumbs up.Sitting down on the piano Brook stands to turn pages as Nami plays a waltz known as at the blue danube by Johan Strauss I mentally praise Brook and Nami that waltz is quintessential and very popular in classical music.

Next up is Vivi who plays a lullaby I can't remember where I heard it before I feel kinda sleepy though from the soothing music as I lean back as Drake also appears to be sleepy leaning his head on my shoulder as I smile softly trying my best to stay awake. "Their really skilled and Brook is a excellent teacher" Mihawk praises yellow eyes trained on the front before glancing to his side seeing me and Drake struggle not to sleep as he smiles as he looks to his left noticing Perona give a smile and Zoro is already dozing off.