Happy Birthday

(Because i'm having a birthday i'm making a special chapter!)

"Hey guys be quiet we can't waste any time!" a low voice hushes as the loud boisterous males sheepishly look away while carrying the box full of streamers and decorations. "Over here bolt for brains!" a pink haired female scolds the red haired male who growls yelling "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!" which made him receive many glares as he covers his mouth grumbling.

The older adults calmly work on setting up the tables as well as decorating the wall without a problem besides the arguements from the younger. "What flower should we use?" a green haired boy asks the stoic older male who goes to speak before closing his mouth before turning to the male besides him "Do we even know ____ favorite flower?" the stoic male asks as the other shakes his head.

"No we don't just use a myriad collection" the other male tells the green haired who nods before moving over to talk to the younger females doing the table decoration set up. "I hope she likes it knowing she never really celebrated her own birthday" a raven haired woman whispers the orange and blue haired girls nod their head with how much ____ has done for them they're happy to do this for her.

After many mistakes and minor fights the room is completed the color scheme of (Fav/colors) matching the walls and table cloths it's a true sight to see. "Uhm who was it that was going to bring here here?" the freckled black haired male asks as the adults in the room look back and forth before paling and waving their hands no while the younger adults sigh before a orange haired male says "I''l go try not to wreck the place before she sees it" the others in the room nod their head as the orange male departs to find ____.

Laying upside down on my couch I breath in and out of my nose before hearing the front door open I push myself up spotting Drake standing at the entrance to the living room. "_____ can you come with me?" Drake asks almost nervous my eyes narrow as I stand up walking over asking "If someone messed with you i'll make them regret their life choices" my tone is low and filled with loathing but I smile when Drake replies "No I'm not being bothered by anyone I just want you to go somewhere with me" Drake looks anywhere at me but I shrug it off.

"Sure Drake let's go" I state walking out the front door after the male i'm still pleasently surprised when they come visit since most of them as young adults are busy with their own lives. Walking peacefully with Drake we appear in front of a familiar building "Huh you wanted me to come here of all places?" I question standing outside of Shanks warehouse where his gang usually loitered as it is their gang base.

Drake simply opens the large doors it's dark inside as he walks in I follow slightly curious when suddenly the lights come on and I panic a bit jumping hybrid form claws stuck into the warehouse roof. "Uh I think we broke ____" Kid states as Bonney smacks the back of his head saying "Well no shit sherlock!" Shanks sheepishly rubs his neck as I glare from the roof before slowly letting my claws retract as I fall twisting my body to land on my leopard paws.

"What is the meaning of oh-" I trail off seeing the birthday set up "You really didn't have to do this I appreciate it though" I mumble ears tinted red in embarassment these sort of events always were unsual to me. Mihawk walks over before apologsing "I'm sorry ____ we didn't mean to give you a heart attack" I wave it off but glare when Doflmaingo calls out "SCAREDY CAT!" I move my right hand nails sharpening as I growl "Repeat that I dare you!" before I could attempt to rip the pink bird apart Rocinante and Law hold me back trying to calm my rage.

"Let's not fight it's a party after all!" Whitebeard cheers along with Rayleigh who smiles nodding to me in respect as I calm down losing my composure wouldn't be cool of me not at all. "ALRIGHT ____ LET'S PARTY!" Ace yells slinging his arm around my shoulder as I nearly fall over from the sheer force when Luffy wraps his arms around me in a suffocating hug I try to get air when Sabo moves prying Luffy off so I can breathe again.