Lucci and ____ <3

(A/n? DON'T SUE ME FOR SHIPPING LUCCI WITH READER OKAY! Also the war is to help set up for the future stories so no more too heavy battle chappies okay thanks dear readers also like my story if you dislike I will be sad.)

Waking up I rub my eyes it's a sunday turning to my phone I see Drake left a text he's visiting Hawkins again today.Getting ready for the day I brush my teeth and brush my hair before heading downstairs when a knock can be heard lightly from the front door opening it I blink looking around but no one is there however on the porch is a black velvet box with a white ribbon saying 'For ____' I pick it up carefully wondering what it could possibly be.

Entering my room I open the box as I gasp in shock at whats inside a beautiful white dress with light blue silky ruffles over the chest and skirt and some white strapped heels. The dress has a long tail that would reach my lower calfs while the front stops at my knees it's beautiful I try and find who sent it but only thing is a letter. Opening it I read through it before feeling my heart beat a little bit faster the Letter says:

Dear ____,

I hope you receive this gift I hope you will accompany me to the Levely Ball? I know the war left both sides shocked and in dissarray so they won't expect any enemies to attend the ball but you won't be a enemy you'll be my partner once more will you honor me ____ in being my guest? Please reply with a appearence at New World plaza at 6:00 Pm i'll be waiting ~Your Leopard

Placing a hand to my chest I feel my heart beat pick up Lucci isn't cutting me out of his life and even better invited me to a ball! Deciding to make my best apperance ever I pick up the phone dialing a certain godess "HANCOCK I NEED HELP!" I shout once she picks up as she stops her voice going low "It's a boy finally ____ I HAVE BEEN WAITING TOO LONG!" Hancock shrieks in excitement as she says "I'll be over in two minutes with Nami,Vivi,Rebecca and Robin just wait!" I nod setting my phone down as the door to the daycare is kicked open by the empress as footsteps rush into my room.

"DON'T WORRY ____ WE'LL MAKE YOU THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN HISTORY!" Hancock cries tears of pride at her tomboyish friend becoming a true lady. "Let us help I always wanted to style someone into a princess!" Rebecca cries as Vivi runs over to my vanity as i'm dragged into a chair spinning around dizzy as hands reach my hair brushing through them I see Robin smiling saying "This man must be very special for your first lady appearence" I blush as Hanockc says "Now this doesn't mean she's dating someone it just means she wants to make a impression dears" they girls nod as Hancock smiles devilishly saying "You'll be a godess by the time were done!" I gulp knowing this is new territory since I usually let my hang hang normally and don't wear makeup.

Hancock set to work after observing my dress as she spins me around as brushes and powder is in the air as Nami says "No more light blue match the theme!" Hancock nods before something pokes my cheek as Vivi applies blush to my cheeks as Robin works at styling my hair (If it's short into small braids on the sides/if it's long into a fancy bun with pins) while Rebecca applies light blue nail polish to my nails as I try my best to be a statue and not flinch when Hancock applies mascara to my eyelashes and light blue eyeshadow.

The time is ticking by faster than I thought possible as Hancock says "Beauty takes so long boys don't understand that you can't just tap the brush and Voila beauty is there,that's not how make up works darling but I have to say your looking so good already!" the girls nod as Robin slips my shoes on tying the delicate white straps adding a good 4 inches to my height. "TIME FOR THE DRESS!" Rebecca cheers as i'm pulled from the chair as my pajamas which I wasn't allowed time to change out of go off my body as I blush embarassed as i'm suddenly in the dress with Hancock quickly pulling it over my head and arms.

"Twirl for us dear I need to see if your ready" Hancock coos as Nami spins me around the skirt spinning lightly as I stand in light makeup accenting my (E/c) orbs and my (H/c) in (Hair/style) with the dress perfectly framing my body as Hancock shakes her head as Rebecca runs over holding a dresser drawer full of jewlery "ACESSORIES!" she cheers as Hancock gasps "Of course that was what's missing dear!" I watch as Robin uses her devil fruit hands attaching beautiful light blue earrings shaped like feathers dangling from my ears.