Childhood

(Note: I will be doing some chapters giving reader some background so the kids won't be mentioned however they will gain some insight to what reader is like!Or what she used to be like as well as maybe spoilers you proabaly didn't understand in past chapters what my text meant well this clears up part of the puzzle! ALSO VIRTUAL COOKIE AND GOLD STAR IF YOU CAN GUESS THE MYSTERY CHILD CORRETCLY HE IS A MEMBER OF THE CAST IN PAST CHAPTERS! If you know this mystery charchter your literally awesome like SUGOI only true fans of his charchter will know why his color scheme is different! )

"_____ please come down here" Sengoku calls me as I turn my head running down the steps when my foot catches on a ledge as I go tumbling down head first I cradle my head from impact as I roll right into someone knocking them down. "_____ how many times have we told you don't run in the house!" Garp scolds as I bow my head rapidly apologising feeling incredibly guilty for knocking the boy over. Looking closer the boy has strangely shaped eyebrows and a rather blank stern gaze as he gets up dusting himself off.

"Hey watch it next time!" a girl calls out as I turn seeing a blonde girl pushing her glasses up glinting from the lights above as I nod bowing in apology again when the final guest says "Kalifa be nice!" the boy walks over offering me a hand smiling I notice his long nose is squared like a cube? Shaking my head I accept his hand saying "Thanks i'm sorry I really am can you forgive me?" I question the oldest boy who merely nods though his face doesn't change from his stoic look which startles me honestly makes me feel on edge.

"Come on ____ i'll patch your wound" Sengoku calls first aid kit already in hand as I only now notice the pain in the back of my head as I touch it drawing my hand back into view red blood can be seen I wince as Sengoku gently wraps bandages around my head. "Does this occur often?" the stoic boy asks Garp who nods saying "_____ is accident prone due to clumsiness but you'll get used to it" the boy turns away walking to the living room of the daycare the other two following after him.

Sengoku sighs once the three are out of ear shot as he says "I know it's hard to not be excited at new people but they won't be here long hopefully there goverment disciples and as a marine I have to let them stay here as well like the rest of you guys" I nod the youngest seemed nice enough though the girl seemed cold and mean.

"Well your all patched up now why don't you go pay your little friend a visit?" Sengoku suggests as my eyes lit up like lights I hum as Sengoku pats my back as he says "alright go on then" I beam running out of the daycare not noticing the three gazes on my back. Running through the streets I don't care about the dirt on my clothes or skin as I make it to the pier where my mysterious friend waits sitting on the edge he turns eyes lighting upon seeing my approaching figure.

"Hey Cat I was waiting for you" the young black haired boy who I only know as Birdy we named each other after animals since Birdy said it wouldn't be the safest if anyone knew we were friends since he lived with dangerous people. "Ugh you won't believe what the old man did today my friend who's training recently got cocky and challenged our old man and lost badly" Birdy retells the tale he always had the greatest stories of what life with his family was like it made me feel awe to have suche a big family like Birdy's.

"What about you got any family stories to tell?" Birdy questions as he turns his head the black tufts of hair mussed by the wind and sprays of salt water as I shake my head before saying "Oh today I fell down the stairs into a new daycare kid does that count?" Birdy shakes his head saying "No it doesn't I mean don't you ever have family outings?" I look down before looking at the vast sea saying "I don't have a family anymore thought my caretakers are family to me" Birdy seems at a loss on what to say.

"I'm sorry I sometimes now realize I take my family for granted the're strong and always there for me but you don't really have that do you?" Birdy breathes out as he notices the sadness in my eyes as I lay back on the dock staring at the clouds. "No but I feel like maybe this was meant to be me alone living with myself to become stronger I guess" I say raising a hand clenching it into a fist before setting it over my heart.