three | take a bite

As Astrid walked hand in hand with Octavia, Finn came and put a flower behind Octavia's ear

As Astrid walked hand in hand with Octavia, Finn came and put a flower behind Octavia's ear. Octavia blushed and looked at the ground muttering a 'thanks'

''Now that my friend is a game'' Jasper said while snickering

''That my friend is poison sumac'' Monty replied and Astrid laughed when she saw Octavia quickly throw the flower away, knowing it doesn't actually poison you.

''The flowers aren't poisonous O'' Astrid snickered ''You eat them''

''Hey guys would you try to keep up'' Clarke shouted from ahead of them. Astrid glared at the back of the blondes head and showed her the bird. Octavia and Jasper giggled from beside her.

''Come on Clarke. How can you block all this out?'' Finn asked

''Well I wonder why we haven't seen any animals. Sure is pretty though'' Clarke responded and it caused Astrid to roll her eyes.

''Someone should slip her some poison sumac'' Octavia muttered and Astrid snorted at the girl.

After a couple minutes of silence, Finn decided to break it ''I got to know what you three did to get here'' he gestured to Astrid, Monty and Jasper.

''Sumac is not the only herb in the garden if you know what I mean'' Monty replied with a sly smirk.

''Someone forgot to replace what we took'' Jasper responded with slightly narrowed eyes.

Monty rolled his eyes ''Someone apologized for the thousandth time''

Finn turned to Astrid ''What about you Astrid?''

Before Astrid could reply, Jasper and Monty burst out laughing. Astrid sent them questioning looks but they just looked at Finn in disbelief.

''You don't know?'' Jasper questioned after he stopped laughing.

Finn looked between Jasper and Astrid who shrugged ''Know what?''

''Astrid is like a hero. She stole everything for us and she broke Kane's nose'' Monty said with a smirk.

''Really?'' Finn asked in disbelief and looked at Astrid who nodded.

''Indeed. I also know some shit about you, Spacewalker.'' Astrid said with a smirk.

''Yeah, like what?'' he questioned with a raised eyebrow.

''How you didn't do shit to get down here. How you saved Raven's ass'' Astrid whispered careful so only Finn could hear.

Finn's eyes widened ''How do you know that?''

Astrid shrugged ''Raven's my best friend and she visited me often''

"Huh. She never mentioned you'' Finn said.

Astrid was ready to say something when everyone stopped and looked ahead. And right in front of them was a deer eating. Astrid looked with awe at the animal when Finn accidentally stepped on a twig and the deer looked at them. Everyone gasped in disbelief when they saw that the deer had practically two heads.