twenty - three | decisions

"Admit it Bellamy

"Admit it Bellamy. You're a coward. You're good for nothing. And this situation just proves it." Murphy forced a chuckle. "And now, the Queen is dying and you'll be dead soon enough. And Clarke, well if she isn't dead already, she will be soon. And you can do anything about it."

"Please stop! Please Murphy!" Bellamy begged as he watched Astrid struggle to breathe. This couldn't be happening, not to her. "Please..."

"No can do." Murphy whistled slightly as Bellamy continued pulling at the rope holding his hands.

Suddenly the door creaked and started opening. Panicked, Murphy quickly went up the ladder as shouts of joy sounded from outside. "Help her!" Bellamy screamed.

At the sound of his scream, multiple people entered the drop ship and when they caught sight of Astrid, they quickly got ahold of her limp body. Jasper and Octavia got her down as another delinquent helped Bellamy.

When his hands were free, Bellamy quickly ran to Astrid's side and put his hands on her cheeks. "Come on baby, come on." he muttered, ignoring everyone else as he started giving her CPR. Bellamy sighed in relief when Astrid took a deep breath and her eyes fluttered open, her blue ones meeting his dark ones. "Blue..." Bellamy's voice broke as he leaned his forehead on hers. Tears streamed down his face as Astrid coughed.

"That bitch couldn't kill me." she croaked out as a small smile made it's way on her face.

Bellamy chuckled slightly. "Only you could say that." he shook his head as he leaned forward and gave her a quick kiss. Astrid winced as she moved her neck a wrong way.

Suddenly a loud crash was heard from upstairs. Everyone glanced up at the ladder and Jasper quickly climbed it and opened it. Smoke fogged up his vision but he could clearly see what was wrong. Murphy used the remaining gun powder and used to make a hole in the ship, successfully escaping.

"He's gone." Jasper stated as he climbed down. "Murphy's gone."

"Fuck." Bellamy silently cursed.

"Should we go after him?" Astrid asked as she sat up on Bellamy's lap.

"No." Bellamy shook his head. "Grounders will take care of Murphy. We're going after Clarke, Finn, and Monty. You, Raven and Jasper were right. We don't abandon our own. Two guns... you and me. That's it. Raven stays here to build up defenses. You stay here because you're hurt. We lost a day because of this, and our gunpowder."

Astrid sighed but nodded as Jasper looked at Bellamy gratefully. "Thank you."

"All gunners! We got movement outside the south wall!" Miller's voice was heard through the radio. Octavia, Jasper, Bellamy and Astrid quickly shared a concerned look.

Octavia and Jasper quickly rushed outside as Bellamy helped Astrid up.

"Wait! Hold your fire! Clarke and Finn! Open the gate! Get in!"

Once Bellamy and Astrid got to the gate, Clarke and Finn entered the camp. "Hey, we heard an explosion. What happened?" Clarke rushed out.

"Murphy happened." Astrid deadpanned. Clarke and Finn looked towards her, their eyes widening at the bruise on her neck.

"Astrid what happened to you neck?" Clarke asked concerned.

"Almost died. Again." Astrid smiled sarcastically.

"Thank God! Where have you been? Where's Monty?" Jasper sighed.

"Monty's gone?" Clarke asked confused.

"Clarke, we need to leave, now. All of us do. There's an army of grounders, unlike anything we've ever seen, coming for us right now. We need to pack what we can and run." Finn stated.

"Monty's out there!" Astrid argued.

"We knew this was coming!" Bellamy continued.

"Bell, we're not prepared." Octavia tried to reason.

"And they're not here yet. We still have time to get ready. Besides, where would we go? Where would we be safer than behind these walls?" Bellamy said as he took ahold of Astrid's hand. She sent him a small encouraging smile.

Finn shook his head. "There's an ocean to the east. People there will help us."

Octavia sighed with a small smile. "You saw Lincoln."

Finn nodded as Bellamy's eyes narrowed. "You expect us to trust a grounder? This is our home now. We built this from nothing with our bare hands! Our dead are buried behind that wall in this ground! Our ground! The grounders think they can take that away. They think that because we came from the sky, we don't belong here. But they're yet to realize one very important fact: We are on the ground now, and that means we are grounders!"

Delinquent's cheered loudly as Astrid looked at Bellamy proud.

"Bellamy's right. If we leave, we may never find a place as safe as this. And God knows, in this world, we could be faced with something even worse tomorrow. But that doesn't change the simple fact that if we stay here, we will die tonight. So pack your things. Just take what you can carry, now." Clarke shouted.

Astrid rolled her eyes, wanting to shout back but her neck hurt to much. "Help me!" someone yelled.

Astrid and many people looked towards Raven who was struggling on the ground. Astrid was the first to run towards Raven, Finn following close behind. "Shit." she cursed slightly at the sight of a gun wound.

"Murphy shot her."

"Get her into the drop ship." Clarke instructed.

"Clarke!" Astrid called after her the best she could. "Leaving here is a mistake."

"The decision's been made."

"Crowds make bad decisions. Just ask Murphy. Leaders do what they think is right." Bellamy said as he came behind Astrid, putting a protective hand on her waist.

Clarke pursed her lips as she looked at the couple.

"I am."

A/N:
- this isn't edited and its also 2:20 AM im so tired and i have so much homework's to do tomorrow fuck

A/N:- this isn't edited and its also 2:20 AM im so tired and i have so much homework's to do tomorrow fuck