eleven | stabbed

Bellamy was mad to begin with when he entered camp

Bellamy was mad to begin with when he entered camp. He was mad with himself, because probably just killed 300 innocent people. He was mad for being selfish, for thinking only about his benefit.

Then he was mad for snapping at his sister. He pushed her away and he wouldn't be suprised if she hated him. And besides Octavia, he let Astrid down. Just the look in Astrids eyes when he shoved Octavia made him want to turn back time. To see the disappointment in her beautiful blue eyes made him falter.

But his anger soon turned into panic and fear when he found out that neither Astrid nor Octavia arrived at camp that day. No one had seen them and he felt like screaming.

And now, his fear turned into relief when he saw the two girls still alive. Yes, he could see the blood on Astrids torso and on Octavias leg. He could see the knife situated not far away from them. But they were alive.

"Astrid. Octavia." Bellamy breathed out as he rushed to the two girls. He enveloped Octavia in a hug first then handed her the key to unlock her restraints.

He then turned to Astrid and before she could speak he engulfed her in the tightest hug ever. Astrid smiled softly, even if he couldn't see and threw her arms around his neck, for once not feeling pain in her torso.

"I thought you were dead" Bellamy sighed in Astrid neck sending shivers down her spine. She couldn't deny that she missed him.

"Well here we are" Astrid chuckled but cringed when she finally remembered her wound. Bellamy looked at her questionable before his eyes averted to her wound and anger clouded his vision.

He helped Astrid up and let her stay next to Octavia as he advanced on the passed out grounder. Astrid raised an eyebrow in question but smiled weakly toward Jasper when she saw him.

Finn was crouched next to the grounder, inspecting all his knives and the foghorn.

"We need to get out of here. Before he decides to wake up" Astrid gestured to the grounder.

"He's not going to wake up" Bellamy sneered, anger coulding his vision. He grabbed a knife and moved towards the grounder.

"Wait Bellamy! Stop! He didn't hurt us! Lets just go!" Octavia pleaded trying to get out of Jasper's grasp as Astrid stood next to her shouting the same words.

"They started this. Finn, move" Bellamy said moving closer to the grounder.

"Foghorn" Finn whispered, barely audible. Before anyone could react, the grounder turned around and stabbed Finn with a knife, making him fall to the floor gasping for air.

Shouts and screams full of panic were the only thing heard in the cave as the grounder got up and shoved Bellamy on the stone floor, a spear inches from entering his throat.

Astrid, despite her injuries, got a large rock from the cave and hit the grounder in the back of the head with it. The grounder fell unconscious and Astrid could see Bellamy staring wide eyed at her. Astrid extended a hand toward him, helping him stand up. They didn't break eye contact.