i.

CHAPTER ONE.

adrianna saint laurent
perspective

adrianna saint laurent perspective

---

I WALK DOWN the stairs of my private jet and almost immediately the warm yet cool air of New York City dances on my skin. My brown hair softly bounces on my back as the breeze goes past me.

"Welcome back, Miss Saint Laurent." My driver greets me as he takes my luggage, putting it into the limo.

I smile at him, "It's good to be back."

He smiles at me and opens the limo door for me and I get in. The drive soon starts to Saint Laurent Manor, also known as my home.

I was finally back in New York after spending a month in London. That month was fucking hell.

I sigh and rest my head on the window as my grey eyes look over the enormous buildings of New York City; the cars were dashing past me and the streets were busy as ever.

The car soon halts and the driver opens the door for me.

I slowly get out and smile at him, "Thank you," I mutter as he brightly smiles back at me.

I look at the mansion standing proudly in front of my eyes and a fond smile takes over my lips as I start to walk towards the huge doors.

As soon as I step inside, familiar arms wrap around me and a warm feeling blooms in my chest.

"Hey, Dad." I smile as I hug him back. Ah, it was hell not seeing him for a month.

I created a mess everywhere I went.

And I ended up creating a mess in London as well.

"You're finally back," he smiles at me, "I missed you, Anna."

"I missed you more, Dad," I mumble, smiling at him.

He stares at me with a certain fondness in his eyes. I knew what he was thinking. He only shows that look when he thinks about that person.

My mother. My late mother.

I can see the pain in his eyes as he smiles at me. I always reminded him of my mother since I took over her features.

He shakes his head and the fondness and the pain in his eyes disappears almost immediately. His facial expression turns into a very stern now.

Ah, this look only means one thing. I should probably put on my serious face now.

"We have a lot to talk about, young lady," he sighs as he walks towards the huge couch.

I follow him with a small frown on my lips, I knew exactly what he is going to talk about.

The reason why I'm back in New York.

I sit opposite him on the armchair and wait for him to lecture me. I lower my head since I knew he was going to shout at me but to my surprise, he didn't.