xxxiv.

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

adrianna saint laurent
perspective

adrianna saint laurent perspective

-

"I'LL CALL YOU back, babe. Don't get lost in Switzerland," I muse, smiling at brunette on FaceTime.

"Adri, hush. I have better navigation skills than you," she snorts, rolling her eyes at me in amusement, "Also, show them bitches that Adrianna Saint Laurent is back," she gives me a wink.

"Don't tell me you read through every single one of those revelation articles," I cringe, scrunching my face at her, "You nerd."

"Gotta do what I gotta do for my best friend," she grins, "Did I tell you how they mentioned that you almost bought Chanel?"

"Nope. But that's false, I just bought a Chanel store in New York for a day," I watch her roll her eyes at me before grinning at me.

"My friend, you're a moneymaking machine. Now, please bless those ugly bitches with your beauty and grace," she smirks at me, "You know how much I love it when you show those jealous bitches where they stand and belong."

"Right in the trash," I reply as we both grin, "Alright, I need to get out of my car," I mumble as I look outside of the black tinted windows, "I'll call you later. I love you, MJ."

"Alright, you better tell me their reactions later," she grins and I nod with a smile on my face, "I love you more, Adri," she blows me a kiss before ending the call.

I keep the phone in my blazer's pocket and smile, knowing that I was about to turn St Vincent's upside down.

St Vincent's was hit by two shocking revelations.

One, their very own scholarship student was the hidden heiress of the Saint Laurent's empire. I couldn't even imagine the shock on their faces.

Two, I was dating Elijah Winchester and this bomb was dropped by none other than Dakota Westwood. He had to post a picture of us on Instagram with the caption "My ship finally sailed," and the word does spread quickly around St Vincent's.

I open the door, stepping out of my cherry red Aston Martin and my black Louboutins click against the ground. I lock the car, twirling the keys around my fingers before keeping them in my pocket.

I walk at a relaxed pace, confident that everyone was gawking at me, smiling that everyone knew who I was. My heels clicked against the floor as I continue walking past the gates, forcing everyone to turn their heads to look at me.

The girls who had been tormenting me were standing in front of me, watching with me wide eyes and nasty scowls and I stop in my steps when they stand in my way.

"Oh, hey. I was going to give you a nasty look but it looks like you already have that," I smile at them, "If you ever need money to fix those nasty looks, just text me. I'm always willing to get rid of the trash in the world." I chuckle at them before harshly brushing my shoulder against hers, making her lose her balance and trip while I walk away.