vii.

CHAPTER SEVEN.

adrianna saint laurent
perspective

adrianna saint laurent perspective

----

HIS VOICE WAS like the magma chamber of a volcano, deep, but filled entirely with molten rock. His voice was powerful enough to make your bones feel like they were vibrating.

When he spoke, I could see everyone turning around whether they knew him or not.

And, I turn around too.

In front of my eyes stood the green-eyed devil, the one I bumped into recently. My eyes meet his chartreuse, emerald eyes. He folds his arms and I could see his biceps flexing. His scowl only deepens when I roll my eyes at him.

This arsehole was fucking hot. He might have been an arsehole but he looked hot, like super fucking hot.

I am so not swooning over him.

God, why did you make this arsehole look so hot?

I arch an eyebrow, "Can't you see that I'm busy talking? Wait for your turn." I frown as I turn around to face Nico and Kota who both looked amused.

"She's always like that." I hear Theo chuckle.

He was probably talking to his friend. The arsehole.

Kota turns me around and side hugs me, "She's my new best friend." Kota introduces me to the arsehole and his frown only deepens.

I am offended. Do I not look like best friend material?

Kota faces me with a smile, "He's Elijah. Elijah Winchester." He points to the green-eyed devil and I blink.

Elijah Winchester. The sole heir to the Winchester Empire which was worth multi-billions.

The billionaire boy of New York City. The boy I heard so much about was standing in front of me.

I squint my eyes at him, "This arsehole," I point my finger at the devil, "Is one of your best friends?" I ask Kota.

He does not look like best friend material, he looks more of a bad boy.

Kota nods his head with a bright grin while I only frown.

"What the fuck did you just call me?" Elijah takes a step closer to me and I could feel his anger emitting onto me.

This dude has to try more than that to make me feel intimated.

I scoff, "An arsehole. Do you want me to say it in French for you?" I hiss at him as we both fiercely glare at each other.

Before words could leave our mouths, both of us get pulled away from glaring at each other.

"Both of you have to get along, no more fighting!" Kota scolds us both as if we were children fighting.