xxix.

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE.

adrianna saint laurent
perspective

adrianna saint laurentperspective

-

"YOU CAN'T JUST change the plan last minute! I can't pack everything in ten minutes!" I groan, falling back on my couch.

"Stop complaining and go pack up! We're going to the lake house in Hudson Valley," he grins, "Now, quick go pack up," he holds my arm, pulling me up from the couch.

"How many times do I have to tell you to give me a twenty-four-hour notice before you plan trips?" I groan, sending him a mini glare.

"Oops?" He gives me a lopsided grin as I walk to the spare room to get my mini suitcase.

"Kota, get this thing down for me!" I shout, pointing at the mini suitcase on top of the cupboard.

"Stay back in case this thing falls on your head," he gestures me to move back as he reaches out to grab the suitcase. He grabs the mini suitcase and puts it down on the floor.

"Wow, that was easy," he grins at himself before walking out and I shake my head at him.

I drag the suitcase to my room and dig into my clothes, throwing whatever I find good into the suitcase.

I zip up the mini suitcase after I'm done throwing clothes in it. Now, I just had to change. Not being bothered to dress up, I change into a simple outfit.

I change into a pair of blue jean shorts, a sweetheart neck crop top and an oversized white shirt over it. I wear some gold jewellery and put on my socks before walking out.

"Come on, quick! They are already here!" Kota shouts, rushing towards the door with my mini suitcase.

"Slow down before you trip," I roll my eyes at him, slipping into my trainers as Kota opens the door.

"Hurry up, Annie!" Kota whines as I lock my door before starting to walk behind him.

"I bet they aren't even there," I scoff as we walk into the elevator, waiting to reach the ground floor.

"They called me like ten times now," he groans, looking away from my gaze, "I thought they were gonna leave us due to Elijah's impatient ass."

"Elijah?" I arch an eyebrow, "Weren't we going with Nico and Theo? I thought Elijah was going to drive alone."

"That's what I thought too," he mutters, "But Elijah is with them and he's driving with them since none of us can't drive properly."

"At least my safety is guaranteed now," I sigh.

"I can drive fine for your information," he frowns, slapping my arm lightly.

"Last time you nearly crashed the car," I scrunch my face at him.