xxv.

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE.

adrianna saint laurent
perspective

adrianna saint laurentperspective

-

"ANNIE, YOUR LIP is bleeding," Kota frowns, pointing to my bottom lip which was slightly bleeding.

"Ah, shit," I hiss and move my thumb over it before licking my lip. I blamed Elijah for this, it was all due to him being a rough kisser which had resulted in him having no mercy on my lips.

And I reciprocated the same energy back to him.

"This is all because I bite my lip too much," I sigh, leaning back on the chair as I look around the class.

There were a few people in the classroom since it was an open room occupied by those students who didn't have any lessons and we were one of them.

"Ah, it stopped bleeding," Kota smiles and I nod since I was pressing my bottom lip against my teeth.

"You two were chatting here the whole time while I was searching for all of you," I look up to see Nico taking a seat next to Kota.

"You could have texted us and asked us where we were," I snort, "That's one of the uses of a phone. You're such a boomer."

Nico gives me a blank stare and points to Kota, "This guy took my phone to play games since his phone was dead."

"Oh, about that..." Kota sheepishly grins as he digs his hand into his pocket.

"Your phone is dead too," he awkwardly laughs as he hands Nico back his phone.

"I'm never giving you my phone ever again," Nico scoffs as he takes his phone back and puts it in his pocket.

"You said that yesterday too, Nico, but you gave it to him without caring anyway," I chuckle, teasingly smiling at Nico as he narrows his eyes at me before looking away from my gaze.

"You're too nice to him," I hum, looking in between the two.

"He always has been, Annie," Kota lets out a laugh, "That's why I'm the closest to him compared to the other boys."

Kota wraps his arm around Nico's shoulders, bringing him closer to him as he laughs, looking into Nico's eyes. He looks into Kota's eyes before looking away, ignoring his sunny smile while I grin at the two of them.

"Here they are!" His loud voice was enough to make us turn our heads and look at the door.

Theo walks in with a bright grin, his sapphire eyes never leaving us as he walks towards us. Behind him was Elijah, walking towards us with his usual scowl.

Elijah's eyes meet mine as they walk towards us. Theo pulls out the chair next to mine but before he could take a seat, Elijah pushes him off to the chair next to Nico.