xxxvii.

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN.

adrianna saint laurent
perspective

adrianna saint laurent perspective

-

"MISS SAINT LAURENT! OVER HERE!" I hear the cameramen scream and shout as I hold my father's arm, stepping out of the limousine.

My towered Louboutins click against the floor, covered with red carpet, as I walk forward. I look at the reporters with a smile and the cameras stop flashing for a few seconds since all of them were admiring me, mouths wide open. I chuckle at them as I turn my head and the cameras start flashing again along with the screams.

I was wearing a silky black, tube dress which ended till the end of my heels, hugging my body like a second skin. But it had a slit at mid-thigh, allowing everyone to gawk at my perfectly shaped, tanned legs. I had golden Chanel chains sitting around my lower waist, adding flavour to the whole look.

A golden Cartier chain sat on my collar bone with a pair of small, chunky Harry Winston hoops dangling on my ears with every step I took. I move my hand towards my face, tucking a piece of my volumed hair behind my ear, displaying my fingers, which were decorated with golden Chanel rings, to everyone. I fix the matching golden Cartier bracelet on my right wrist as I walk towards the ballroom, glancing at the time on my Carl F. Bucherer watch.

I knew I looked good today and I didn't need anyone to confirm that for me. I smile, knowing I was going to be the talk of today's grand ball. I wanted to wreck chaos among the socialites. I had always been a mystery to them but now, everyone knew who I was.

"You ready, mon amour?" My dad smiles at me, pressing his hand over mine as the men open the metal doors to the grand ballroom.

"Always have been," I smile at him, giving him a nod as the men push the doors wide open, letting the lights spiral down on us.

Every single person present in the ballroom gawks at us, opening their mouths in shock. How embarrassing. A smile graces my lips as we walk past the people, not bothering to spare them a glance.

"Late as always, Alex. Or should I say fashionably late?"

We turn around only to see the Winchester couple smiling at us. Celine smiles at me, walking towards me and kissing my cheek, engulfing me in a quick hug.

"You look beautiful, Lin. You should give me some tips on how to look like you," I tease, grinning at her.

She chuckles, shaking her head with a smile, "Oh, stop that, honey. I should say that to you. All eyes are on you today and I know that you know it as well," she glances at the people next to us who kept on glancing back at me.

"Hey, Adri," I glance up at David who was smiling down at me, "This is random but I have a small question for you. Are you willing to answer?"

I smile, "Yeah, alright," I shrug at him.