xxxviii.

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT.

adrianna saint laurent
perspective

adrianna saint laurentperspective

-

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT YESTERDAY." I close the bathroom door on Elijah's face, leaning on the door as I run my fingers through my hair, trying to remember all the shit I did yesterday.

I groan, clenching my eyes shut since I couldn't remember anything. I walk towards the sink and look at my face in the mirror, glancing at the dark circles under my eyes.

I sigh before splashing water on my face, freshening my face, letting all the drowsiness go away. I tuck my hair back before I start brushing my teeth. After I'm done brushing, I dry my face with the towel and walk out of the bathroom.

Elijah was sitting on the bed, looking fresh as ever. I can guess that he had already freshened up in his other bathroom. His gaze moves towards me and he keeps his phone on the table, watching me walk towards him.

He opens his arm, smiling at me. I narrow my eyes at him, crossing my arms at him but I nevertheless give into his smile. His smile was something I could never resist. I climb onto the bed, wrapping my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck. I lean my jaw on his shoulder as his hand travels down my back, finally sitting on my waist.

"I have no clue what I did last night but please, I don't want to hear the shit I did. I know it's all terrible," I murmur, clenching my eyes shut.

"What do you last remember doing?" He runs his fingers through my hair, holding me close to him.

"Drinking with Theo," I mutter, "Then I saw him cry and that's all I remember."

"Cry, you say?" He hums, leaning his head on the buttoned headboard.

"Do you know why? He looked heartbroken to me," I murmur, glancing at him.

"You can ask him that yourself since they're going to come over here," he checks the time on his phone, "Hopefully, they won't come this early."

"Kota will come knocking at your door at three in the morning. He doesn't care about time," I chuckle at him, shaking my head.

The doorbell rings, catching our attention and I smile at him.

"Talk about the devil and he's here," I let out a laugh, taking my arms away from him as I get off the bed.

"They really don't know what's the right time," Elijah murmurs, putting on his shirt.

"Mhm, nothing surprising," I chuckle, glancing back at him as he walks towards me.

We walk downstairs and he taps on my shoulder, making me turn around to glance at him.