xiii.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN.

adrianna saint laurent
perspective

adrianna saint laurent perspective

---

MY EYES FLUNG open as I hear my phone ring for the fourth time.

Damn, how did I forget to put it on silent?

Hissing, I look at the time and it was only six on a Friday evening.

My nap lasted for two hours. Only.

Groaning into my pillow, I reach out for my phone.

"What?" I exasperate, answering the call.

I hear a scream, a very familiar scream, "You're alive! I was gonna come over if you didn't pick up!" Kota cries into the call.

God, this boy can't even let me sleep.

"Kota, I was sleeping." I groan as I get off my bed.

"Oh. Fuck that, I'm coming over to pick you up because we're having a gathering!" He cheers and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"But -." My eyes widen as I stare at my hideous state in the mirror.

"No buts! I'll be there in ten, Adieu." Kota happily cheers before ending the call, leaving me very confused. Nevertheless, I had to change cause I can't go out in a pair of shorts and a cami.

I change into a pair of grey joggers and a white ribbed tank top and brush my hair, letting it flow on my back.

In about a few minutes, I get a call from Kota saying he's waiting downstairs so I put on my socks and hop into my white trainers.

I lock the door and walk towards the elevator, soon reaching the ground floor.

I exit my apartment complex and notice Kota leaning over his Maserati GranTurismo. Without wasting another second, I jog towards him with a grin.

"Kota." I wrap my arms around his waist and he returns the hug.

He might have been annoying at times, but his hugs were the best - tight and comfortable.

"Annie!" He grins as we part the hug, smiling brightly at me as always.

"Is that a Maserati Gran Turismo?" I grin as I take a look at the luxurious car.

Kota nods, "Since my best friend is a big fan of cars, I'm gonna make her ride every one of my cars!" He grins as he opens the door for me.

Awh, if he isn't such a gentleman?

I get in and make myself comfortable on the leather seats as I greet the driver.

The drive soon ends and the car halts. I get out of the sleek car and look at the mansion standing proud in front of me.