iii.

CHAPTER THREE.

adrianna saint laurent
perspective

adrianna saint laurent perspective

----

THE PLATINUM-HAIRED boy chuckles at me, "I would never fail to notice a beauty like you so I'm assuming you're new. What's your name, babe?"

I tilt my head to the side and shrug "I don't know, I've always wondered that myself."

The ebony-haired boy laughs at the sight, "You managed to make him shut up. You're already my favourite," he chuckles.

"I'm Dakota but you can call me Kota," he sends me his brightest grin.

Kota then points to the brown-haired boy next to him, "This is Nicholas but we call him Nico."

Nicholas narrows his eyes at me, his lips placed into a thin line, trying to read me.

Well, good luck to him.

He can't study me if he doesn't know who I am.

The platinum-haired boy takes a step closer to me and smirks at me. "Theodore Ambrose at your service, babe." He introduces himself with a wink.

I part my lips as I instantly recognise his name.

Theodore Ambrose. The heir to the Ambrose Empire which was a big conglomerate business. Of course, they were worth multi-billions.

Nicholas Harrington. The heir to the Harrington Medical Centres which owned a chain of private hospitals worth multi-billions.

Dakota Westwood. The son of the owner of Westwood Group which was a real estate business worth multi-billions.

These three were the sons of the highest socialites of New York, alongside my family. The wealthiest among the socialites of New York.

I had heard all about them since I was the hidden heiress of the Saint Laurent Empire which meant that I had to know everything about the people in my circle. Our business reeked multi-billions from its chain of financial institutes and banks. And of course, I was at the top of the social ladder.

But, now. I was at the bottom.

But, that wasn't the problem. The problem was these three boys. I collided with the boys who I was never supposed to meet. The boys who will make all attention turn around me.

I internally groan and pull my hair. I could kiss my "stay low for a life" goodbye.

Kota frowns at me, "Aren't you going to introduce yourself?" He stares at me with a cute expression and I couldn't bring myself to ignore him.

"Anna Sinclair." I give him a small smile. I see Kota brightly grinning, his eyes glimmering under the morning sunlight, making his eyes looks like pots of gold.